Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

36 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm also calling the shot that @Pickle Rick Nassau team is going to be the most formidable team that nobody is talking about.

I know I always overrated the legacy team, YB's Sharks, but Pickle has a real nice squad

Russ/Hunt/Godwin/Thielen is a really nice offensive group

Watt and Vea are going to make a nice front. Some decent linebackers. Nice corners

Absolute trash safeties.. but that's really the only big criticism

Agreed. That Thielen pick was money.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm also calling the shot that @Pickle Rick Nassau team is going to be the most formidable team that nobody is talking about.

I know I always overrated the legacy team, YB's Sharks, but Pickle has a real nice squad

Russ/Hunt/Godwin/Thielen is a really nice offensive group

Watt and Vea are going to make a nice front. Some decent linebackers. Nice corners

Absolute trash safeties.. but that's really the only big criticism

I hope so..   I think the sliders are what will take me some time figuring out what works with my team etc.  Hopefully after a few games I can get it dialed in.  

• Like 2

On 6/28/2021 at 9:39 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

The Yellow division looks like it will be pretty competitive this season. I don’t like it.

I think the Venom’s defense might not be as strong as last season but that offense works built around King Henry 

I only changed out 4 players and think two are upgrades and 2 guys I am giving a shot to shine in the sim.

1. Grover Stewart in for Linval and I think he can get equal to those stats which aren't fantastic to begin with.

Linval Joseph [16 GS]: 44 tackles (10 stuffs), 1 coverage, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.

2. Maxx Crosby in for Marcus Davenport. Way better run stuffer for the division.

Maxx Crosby [16 GS]: 59 tackles (15 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.

Marcus Davenport [16 GS]: 61 tackles (4 stuffs), 3 coverages, 7 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.

3. Rashan Gary for Montez Sweat. I think this will be a push.

Montez Sweat [13 GS]: 49 tackles (5 stuffs), 4 coverages, 6 sacks, 1 forced fumble.

4. Anthony Harris for Darnell Savage. Again I see this as an upgrade.

Anthony Harris [16 GS]: 97 tackles (1 stuff), 22 coverages, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.

Darnell Savage [16 GS]: 77 tackles, 16 coverages, 2 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles.

We will see though RNG will be telling for sure.

25 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

There is a former Trash Panda that was shockingly not drafted that would be a significant sim upgrade for at least 5 or 6 teams. 

Just sayin 🤷‍♀️

Leave your mother out of this. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

After looking things over, I have concluded that the other teams in the Green Division (my division) are absolutely stacked. There isn't a weak roster among them: good QBs, good RBs, great WRs and strong defenses. It'll be an interesting season.

It's a huge challenge to calibrate the fact that there is the same player pool spread over 20 teams instead of 32 teams. So everyone feels stacked.

The real question is HOW stacked are you in comparison to others.

I think that's a two team division and a big gap to 3rd place

S22 Josh Allen NSFL =/= Josh Allen 2020 NFL just yet. The Rattlers I think are a step behind their usual .500 selves after trading Diggs

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1