Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, Karnage84 said:

There was a version of this deal that had me giving you Rodgers, Chase and Higgins for Josh Allen, Ridley, Bosa, Adams and 2 1sts and 2x 2nds. 

I don't have to give anyone up plus I'll have 4 1sts in the next two drafts. I like Zach Wilson a lot as a future star. I also am high on Chase and Higgins breaking out. 

I never wanted Chase. I said if you can't include Pittman or Higgins I understand. Give me Edwards or Winovich and we're good. 

Never did I ask for Chase. 

12 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Lol my offer was way better than this. Smh

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

You don't think Allen, Ridley, Bosa, Jamal Adams, 3 1sts and 3 2nds for Rodgers and Winovich was better then this?

Maybe I'm crazy. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

There was a version of this deal that had me giving you Rodgers, Chase and Higgins for Josh Allen, Ridley, Bosa, Adams and 2 1sts and 2x 2nds. 

I don't have to give anyone up plus I'll have 4 1sts in the next two drafts. I like Zach Wilson a lot as a future star. I also am high on Chase and Higgins breaking out. 

Another trade, another "WHY DIDN'T HE TRADE WITH ME"

There's a grand canyon between the offer Scal is claiming to have made and the offer Karnage says he received

You love to see it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

There's a grand canyon between the offer Scal is claiming to have made and the offer Karnage says he received

You love to see it

I chalk it up to inexperience because I know just about any of the vets would've taken my offer. 

It is what it is. I regret saying something. 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ive been subjected to peer pressure and games may be posted soon idk

This post is brutal. I suck at sleeping anyway, and especially with my midnight schedule. Now I'm gonna be forced to stay up all night on my night off waiting for those statz.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

You love to see it

I'm just going to close by eyes and believe Karnage here. Nobody ask questions. I don't want to know.