Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Karnage84

just curious

how do you view the games, and how was that experience?

personally, i read the game docs bc i can go at my own pace

some like to watch the youtube and chance the speed to like 0.75

This was something way different than what I was expecting. Did not expect a legit back and forth like that. @TheKillerNacho this is super cool and thank you for letting me a part of this. Thanks @TL-TwoWinsAwayfor the invite. 

With that being said, it was a bit of a shootout and a tough L to take. For a few minutes it seemed like I was going to run away with that thing but my defense melted down. 

Going to look over the box score and see where I can make some tweaks for week 2. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ravens5520 said:

Week 1: 

Savage: 7 tackles, 2 coverages & 1 interception 

Harris: 9 tackles 

The race begins 😬

Either one of them would still have to compete with this sim darling.

Landon Collins [1 GS]: 10 tackles, 1 coverage, 1 interception.

My other new additions aren't too bad either.

Grover Stewart [1 GS]: 3 tackles (1 stuff), 1 sack.

Maxx Crosby [1 GS]: 5 tackles (1 stuff), 1 coverage.

Rashan Gary [1 GS]: 4 tackles, 2 sacks.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Rodgers got nothing until the trade is processable. Afaik, Tacoma has not cut a player yet.

He can certainly feel free to wait until after the week 2 deadline if he would like

I wouldn't be mad at that

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS: According to reports from Tacoma beat writer Tipper Gore (no relation), newly acquired Tacoma Thunder QB Ben Roethlisberger has asked to be traded. Reports indicate that [Roethlisberger] was unhappy with a move from the sunny shores of Providence, RI to the bustling metropolis of Tacoma, WA. Sources say that being included as a 'throw-in' along with several draft picks has irked the former SB winner and Pro Bowler. Unnamed sources have quoted [Roethlisberger] as saying "Who am I? Jared Goff?!?!?". 

The Tacoma Thunder have not acknowledged the trade demand or indicated they have any intention of trading him at this time. This is a developing story...

Edited by Karnage84
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

BREAKING NEWS: According to reports from Tacoma beat writer Tipper Gore (no relation), newly acquired Tacoma Thunder QB Ben Roethlisberger has asked to be traded. Reports indicate that [Roethlisberger] was unhappy with a move from the sunny shores of Providence, RI to the bustling metropolis of Tacoma, WA. Sources say that being included as a 'throw-in' along with several draft picks has irked the former SB winner and Pro Bowler. Unnamed sources have quoted [Roethlisberger] as saying "who am i? Jared Goff?!?!?". 

The Tacoma Thunder have not acknowledged the trade demand or indicated they have any intention of trading him at this time. This is a developing story...

ooof.. I can see two teams who should try for a cheap deal without thinking twice (and I'm not willing to say who it is until after the season)

Maaaaaybe one or two could consider it, but idk

The market for Ben is going to be incredibly slim, based on the way this league works

Just now, Tk3 said:

ooof.. I can see two teams who should try for a cheap deal without thinking twice (and I'm not willing to say who it is until after the season)

Maaaaaybe one or two could consider it, but idk

The market for Ben is going to be incredibly slim, based on the way this league works

We'll see what the market holds for Ben. The Thunder will be happy to keep him but he could potentially be a difference maker on a "win now" team.