Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

26 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

That early Rodgers INT set the tone. You did a great job slowing down my running game, but your offense couldn't click

Keep playing around with things. You have a decent squad, and are probably just a WR away from a really strong offense

GG. Really disappointed by Rodgers' performance: 56% passing for 229 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT wasn't what I had in mind.

I'm also upset with the late playcalling, but I guess I can just blame Mornhinweg and be satisfied. Down 30-20 with 2:31 left in comfortable Tucker FG range, they go for it on 4th down. I would've much rather they take the 3.

Ah well. Looking forward to next week.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

GG. Really disappointed by Rodgers' performance: 56% passing for 229 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT wasn't what I had in mind.

I'm also upset with the late playcalling, but I guess I can just blame Mornhinweg and be satisfied. Down 30-20 with 2:31 left in comfortable Tucker FG range, they go for it on 4th down. I would've much rather they take the 3.

I'll take him back if you want...

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

@ravens5520 gg. 

Yikes. Another close L, albeit a defensive battle this time around. This was a W until a 4th and 8 turns into a 38 yard pass to a Running Back (!?) and a game winning FG. 

0-2 being only -5 points is heartbreaking

Hopefully that luck evens out for you (just not week 13)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Tucker hit a bomb earlier and I think 3 from 50+

As for the play calling.. down 10, need at least a FG and a TD.. 4th and 8. Tough call. I'm the aggressive type to go for it, knowing that I need the TD eventually (albeit, the 4th and 8 might agree with you to kick it)

Either way, I'd like to think you weren't getting the final drive you needed, regardless of if you got 3, 7, or 0 on that drive :)

• Like 1

Q1, 7:11, 2nd & 10 on the PHO 4: Kirk Cousins throws incomplete deep. Mike Evans drops the ball. Jonathan Jones on the coverage.

His first drop in like three or four seasons. Followed by:

Q1, 7:01, 3rd & 10 on the PHO 4: Kirk Cousins throws the ball deep and completes to Mike Evans for 96 yards. Touchdown. Jason Sanders' extra point good.

lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Wtf happened to my punter? What is that 

Your punter is named Rigoberto... what do you expect??

Jokes aside, you had tons of mid field punts. They were all garbage midfield punts, but I think the bigger issue was you gotta convert at least one or two of those and turn them into 3

3 punts from across midfield hurts

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Tucker hit a bomb earlier and I think 3 from 50+

As for the play calling.. down 10, need at least a FG and a TD.. 4th and 8. Tough call. I'm the aggressive type to go for it, knowing that I need the TD eventually (albeit, the 4th and 8 might agree with you to kick it)

Either way, I'd like to think you weren't getting the final drive you needed, regardless of if you got 3, 7, or 0 on that drive :)

So true. We couldn't move the ball all game, and settled for 4 FGs. TD or FG, it's likely not happening, even with Rodgers under center.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Your punter is named Rigoberto... what do you expect??

Jokes aside, you had tons of mid field punts. They were all garbage midfield punts, but I think the bigger issue was you gotta convert at least one or two of those and turn them into 3

3 punts from across midfield hurts

He had 3 go under 25 yards if I remember correctly. That’s so bad lol

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

GG, @swoosh.

You killed me. Not sure what happened there, but I think my CB's are going to be an issue. Passing game is not where it should be with Julio, DK, Davis, and Kelce. Worry is Murray is one year too raw. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

You killed me. Not sure what happened there, but I think my CB's are going to be an issue. Passing game is not where it should be with Julio, DK, Davis, and Kelce. Worry is Murray is one year too raw

<Ben Roethlisberger enters the conversation>

ben roethlisberger GIF

or is just following you into the bathroom..one or the other.

• Like 1