Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

You killed me. Not sure what happened there, but I think my CB's are going to be an issue. Passing game is not where it should be with Julio, DK, Davis, and Kelce. Worry is Murray is one year too raw. 

you were the #2 offense in the league last season with Murray

It's just two games, your offense should be solid overall

Question: In real life, an incompletion would come out as " Throw incomplete, [DB's Name] on the coverage. Pass intended for [WR]". Something in this line.

How do I know if a tackle made by one of my safeties on a deep pass was because they blew the coverage or they are the saving grace and saving the TD?

What SHOULD I be expecting out of my position groups? Is a lot of coverage's for a DB good or is that a sign of bad things? 

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

You killed me. Not sure what happened there, but I think my CB's are going to be an issue. Passing game is not where it should be with Julio, DK, Davis, and Kelce. Worry is Murray is one year too raw. 

I can help with that 

33 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

No reason I should've lost that. Gotta figure something out here and quickly. 

Josh Allen for Matt Ryan and Tre white?

Ill throw in Malcom Butler too

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Question: In real life, an incompletion would come out as " Throw incomplete, [DB's Name] on the coverage. Pass intended for [WR]". Something in this line.

How do I know if a tackle made by one of my safeties on a deep pass was because they blew the coverage or they are the saving grace and saving the TD?

What SHOULD I be expecting out of my position groups? Is a lot of coverage's for a DB good or is that a sign of bad things? 

coverages require an incompletion. So I generally treat them like a positive play for the defender, but its really impossible to tell whether it was a good defensive play, or just a bad pass. I believe drops also count as a coverage, so that further devalues the stat.

On 5/24/2021 at 9:31 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Stadium - Frozen Wasteland - Type: Outdoor Grass, Timezone: Obscure, Temp: 0, Precip: 100, Wind: 100
Primary Color - Yellow, Secondary Color - Black

My Stadium betrayed me 🤣

"Game being played at Frozen Wasteland. It is a cool, overcast day. The air is dry. There is no wind."

confused error GIF by Squirrel Monkey

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

A coverage is defined in this league closest defender at the time of an incomplete pass (interceptions don't count as they are a separate stat). If a defender gets a hand on the ball (a batted pass at the line for example), it is rewarded to them instead (if the pass is then intercepted, this is the only case a coverage and a interception can be awarded on the same play). So they pretty much always represent a positive play for the defense.

Sadly, I never had time to implement a Stat tracking who was in coverage on a completed pass.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2021 at 2:19 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, by refusing to trade with half of the league, it sounds like your seriously limiting your ability to improve your roster.

You have all of your picks. What positions do you want to improve? I'm, of course, trying to win now, but I'm always interested in discussing deals.

I’ can rip panties if you wish, just takes no skill. 

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m going to jinx myself but don’t look now at JK Dobbins out performing Kamara...

Don’t look now but I’m ready to bend your team over my knee and give them the firm spanking they deserve next week