Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

How is this even possible lol

Yeah lol. I mean it worked. My running game was grooving so i guess Tanney just kicked his feet up.

Weird though I haven’t touched my offensive aggressiveness sliders all season 

1 hour ago, ravens5520 said:

Great game @TL-TwoWinsAway

Hide contents

Really expected the Tucker dagger at the end to spoil that. Kareem mother F*ck*** Jackson thooo

Grr. I thought for sure we had it at the end. Rodgers at QB and Tucker at K, down by 1 late in the 4th. So frustrating.

GG!

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

Nice win against a team that I feel was underperforming. Those teams scare me because their records look bad, but you know they are a solid roster. Another one next week against Rio

But man, despite the final score, I was worried throughout that one. I gave up 9 sacks through the first 5 games, then 5 in this game alone. All in the 1st half when the game was close

Lamar continues to have one bonehead TO per game, but otherwise he continues to be MVP level for me

Lamar Jackson: 17/27 (62.96%, 99.15 Rating) for 229 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception.

Lamar Jackson: 5 carries for 80 yards (16.00 YPC, 36 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Stefon Diggs with 2 more TDs was a key addition

Also, remember how much we talked about how unimportant TEs are?

Unrelated - I'm in the market for one. Preferably cheap because, you know, we established TE not valuable

thx

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Also, remember how much we talked about how unimportant TEs are?

Unrelated - I'm in the market for one. Preferably cheap because, you know, we established TE not valuable

thx

I'll trade you Jimmy Graham. 

• Like 1

Actually, I'll at least begin some of those trade conversations now. RB2 and pass protection help available. Some defensive guys will become available should I lose next week. 

David Johnson [6 GS]: 48 carries for 207 yards (4.31 YPC, 24 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 fumble. 22 receptions for 189 yards (8.59 YPR, 33 LNG), 3 touchdowns

Jake Matthews [6 GS]: 7 pancakes, 0 sacks allowed, 0 stuffs allowed.
Rodger Saffold [6 GS]: 2 pancakes, 1 sack allowed, 9 stuffs allowed.
Ryan Jensen [6 GS]: 5 pancakes, 1 sack allowed, 5 stuffs allowed

8 minutes ago, swoosh said:

2-4 and -34 in net points. I'll give it one last go against @Pickle Rick before the fire sale begins. 2-5 in this conference is too deep of a hole. 

it's weird because I don't see your team as being substantially different or worse from last year.

specifically your offense, which added Julio, yet has regressed tremendously

edit: I know you dumped Kelce, but still. it doesn't add up to me that you should drop from a top 2 offense (iirc) to a bottom 3

Edited by Tk3