Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

it's weird because I don't see your team as being substantially different or worse from last year.

specifically your offense, which added Julio, yet has regressed tremendously

edit: I know you dumped Kelce, but still. it doesn't add up to me that you should drop from a top 2 offense (iirc) to a bottom 3

OL took a hit for sure, but I thought the addition of Julio would offset that. I really liked the addition of David Johnson too as a receiver. We struggled with drops last year. Murray has been inconsistent, but he was last year as well, and we still had a top 2 offense. I'm not sure where we rank this year, but are we even in the top 10? 

Probably on me with sliders. Aaron Jones has been a monster, averaging 5.29 yards/carry. I should be featuring him with the inconsistencies of Murray. 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"OL is worthless. FB is worthless. TE blocking is worthless. Why is my offense struggling???"*

* Aimed at no one in particular.

But I'm the only one talking about my offense struggling.

tenor.gif

For the record though, I haven't said any of that. I usually try to prioritize OL and even FB. This year I was a little short on picks, and my right side of my OL suffered because of it. 

I think it's mostly a combination of Murray being a little raw + my sliders. I have Corey Davis averaging under 9 yards/reception. I don't know whether to open it up or feed the beast in Aaron Jones. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

tenor.gif

For the record though, I haven't said any of that. I usually try to prioritize OL and even FB. This year I was a little short on picks, and my right side of my OL suffered because of it. 

I think it's mostly a combination of Murray being a little raw + my sliders. I have Corey Davis averaging under 9 yards/reception. I don't know whether to open it up or feed the beast in Aaron Jones. 

Did you miss the 10 page debate about OL and TE? I don't think it has anything to do with you lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

tenor.gif

More of a general climate post, lol.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ironically the only other owner who complained about their pass defense is first in that stat. lol

These ungrateful SOB's. 

I'm 18th in points scored. I have a legitimate reason to wonder what the hell I'm doing wrong with my sliders. Changing it up this week. 

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"OL is worthless. FB is worthless. TE blocking is worthless. Running the ball to rest my receivers is worthless. Why is my offense struggling???"*

* Aimed at no one in particular.

I try to create whatever metas I want to create, and won't apologize!

11 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Passing Allowed: 1,323 (Per Game: 220.50), Per Pass Allowed: 6.21

2nd in the league in per pass allowed. Leave the league now. 

It's been fun boys - adios to everyone except Harper, I know you're here somewhere. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

It's been fun boys - adios to everyone except Harper, I know you're here somewhere. 

I won't be greedy, I'll claim the following:

Matt Ryan

Davante Adams

Joey Bosa

Jaire Alexander

Tre'Davious White