Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ve enjoyed the TLaw experience so far. Might be 2-4 but it’s fun watching the YouTube videos of his play.

He's surprisingly been a top 5(ish) QB imo through 6 weeks. Way up there in total yards and total yards per play. More average on TD/TO, but still quite respectable

His base attributes are obviously massive coming in, either the best since Luck or the best ever for a rookie imo

You have a top 5 offense very, very soon if everything goes as expected in the 2021 NFL season between Lawrence and those WRs

• Like 2

Mr. Patricia's biggest disappointment with the Rodgers' trade was that he was beardless. This was a big concern for Mr. Patricia.

We were relieved to discover that he grew a beautiful beard between weeks 5 and 6. Mr. Patricia is pleased with this. No further action needed at this time.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If anyone is in the market for a 14.40 YPR, 6.50 YPC TE that'll get pancakes and recover fumbles, I've got one on the block. Starting offer must be at least a 1st round pick somewhere between S23-S30.

You know its shady when someone drops the stats and refuses to name the player they are shipping

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If anyone is in the market for a 14.40 YPR, 6.50 YPC TE that'll get pancakes and recover fumbles, I've got one on the block. Starting offer must be at least a 1st round pick somewhere between S23-S30.

Correct me if I'm wrong @TheKillerNacho, but I think there was a rule placed for trading picks 3 seasons out at most. Might have been rammy or Harper that caused that.

29 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Also worth noting said TE barely has a 70% catch rate...

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong @TheKillerNacho, but I think there was a rule placed for trading picks 3 seasons out at most. Might have been rammy or Harper that caused that.

Correct... @TL-TwoWinsAway the farthest in the future you may trade picks atm is S25. Not sure if I ever added that to the OP, so it's probably not your fault lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It's his fault 

It's completely my fault.

In light of this, still willing to trade "the player" for a 1st round pick(s) in S23-S25. The name shall remain withheld until the transaction is complete. I refuse to provide his name, and no amount of CTRL-Fing on the stat blog shall reveal it. Remember: 14.40 YPR, 6.50 YPC, pancakes, fumble recoveries. It's all about stats, and those are stats that matter. Could also play QB in a pinch.

Standing by for offers.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway