Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If Mixon has a strong 2021 NFL season and Wilson becomes a starter, the future will look mighty bright. 10 1sts and 5 2nds is quite a haul.

You are largely to blame/thank for that lol 

However, this has all been part of a bigger plan. Big Ben hasn't been that far off from Rodgers on the season, which is the same for Chubb vs Ekeler. Having those extra 1sts allowed me to upgrade my RB1/RB2 and still adding an additional draft piece via the Waller trade. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

You are largely to blame/thank for that lol 

However, this has all been part of a bigger plan. Big Ben hasn't been that far off from Rodgers on the season, which is the same for Chubb vs Ekeler. Having those extra 1sts allowed me to upgrade my RB1/RB2 and still adding an additional draft piece via the Waller trade. 

Yeah, I gotta say that I'm not entirely thrilled with Rodgers right now. The overall stats look good, but there have been a number of situations where I expected... Rodgers... but only got... Rodgers. (That week 6 game-losing fumble is still fresh, which isn't helping.)

I know... I just gotta R-E-L-A-X.

14 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, I gotta say that I'm not entirely thrilled with Rodgers right now. The overall stats look good, but there have been a number of situations where I expected... Rodgers... but only got... Rodgers. (That week 6 game-losing fumble is still fresh, which isn't helping.)

I know... I just gotta R-E-L-A-X.

aaron rodgers conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

People need to stop ruining TEs by playing them at WR. Please and thank you. 

For as long as I'm in this league (which I hope is a long time), and for as long as I have both Pitts and Waller (which I hope is just as long), I will never allow either of them to cost 3 tags. Each will play only 7 games at WR each year, and they will rotate that WR1 responsibility.

Pitts will start the rest of this year at WR, and will be kept at 1 tag. Cooks will play only 7 games this year, and will be kept at 1 tag.

I wouldn't do this without a plan.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

For as long as I'm in this league (which I hope is a long time), and for as long as I have both Pitts and Waller (which I hope is just as long), I will never allow either of them to cost 3 tags. Each will play only 7 games at WR each year, and they will rotate that WR1 responsibility.

Pitts will start the rest of this year at WR, and will be kept at 1 tag. Cooks will play only 7 games this year, and will be kept at 1 tag.

Just because you have a plan doesn’t mean that plan isn’t awful...

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sorry @TheKillerNacho... trying to do things all at once, but I lack the mental capacity to pull it off.

Please drop Andy Janovich and add Rhamondre Stevenson (NE). Please move Stevenson to FB.

I'll miss you, Andy. You're a gentleman, a stud, and a warrior. The way you flip those pancakes and catch the occasional pass... I'll never forget you. I hope you find a home soon.

Home found

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@TheKillerNacho only because this is year 1 for me, does something like this fall within the rules and/or is it something that could be carried forward year to year? 

Just trying to get a better understanding of the tags and how it impacts things on a year-to-year basis.