Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

oooof.. that's an ugly loss

a win would have mostly cemented my place in the playoffs and buried ruskie.. instead its wide open

both offenses were big, but man, that offense destroyed me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@El Ramster GG.

Hide contents

Uh... what? I have my run chance set at the absolute minimum (30), yet, with Rodgers under center, at our own 45 and down by 4 points with :30 left in the 4th, we... run twice to end the game? Another close loss.

Seems like somebody loses on that bull**** every week. Might be time to update things so that it never happens again beyond this season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@El Ramster GG.

Reveal hidden contents

Uh... what? I have my run chance set at the absolute minimum (30), yet, with Rodgers under center, at our own 45 and down by 4 points with :30 left in the 4th, we... run twice to end the game? Another close loss.

Offensive Ag:25

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Seems like somebody loses on that bull**** every week. Might be time to update things so that it never happens again beyond this season.

I would pay money for Nacho's time to try and see about fixing that. From a sim perspective, I'd much rather Rodgers throw an INT in that situation than run the ball twice to end the game. It just feels wrong.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Offensive Ag:25

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

What part of "run absolutely as little as possible, but don't be aggressive" tells the sim to run it twice up the middle, down by 4 points with :30 seconds left at midfield? Had the sim thrown it short twice and the game ended... fine. That would be on me. That didn't happen.