Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I was in the redzone, down by six. I had a chance of winning. Until I ran it twice in a row.

run chance is based off a 0-100 die roll. In this situation, it is heavily modified to the point that the chance to run is likely less than 5 percent.

if i forced a pass and bypassed this check, that roll would be applied to the passer efficiency roll, instead. if you roll that low in a pass roll you're almost certainly gonna have a bad time. no way you're completing that pass, might even be a pick or sack.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Guarantee everyone who complains about losing to it would've lost anyway

It's possible. And, hey, if the sim decided that I've already lost that game, I'm good with it. (Up by 3 with 1:01 left, but couldn't keep Rammy out of the end zone. At that point, a win is unlikely, even with Rodgers.)

I'd just much rather it tell me that Rodgers threw an incomplete deep pass, or even threw an INT, over telling me that my "Run Chance: 30" offense ran it up the middle twice, down by 4 at midfield, to end the game. It just feels icky.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i just resimmed the game and forced a pass at the end. Aaron Rodgers gets sacked and the game ends. @TL-TwoWinsAway

THANK you! With how poorly DeCastro/Corbett were playing, that ending makes perfect sense.

I guess the fan in me wants to see Rodgers' pretty, bearded face on the screen, doing what he has done for years to my Lions. I want to feel like I'm on the other side of that misery for once. Watching Lamar Miller's face appear instead, and to end the game... *shudders*.