Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, not gonna lie: my wife was pissed. I spent days explaining my plan behind Pitts and Waller, and how Rodgers (and my Run Chance: 30 preference) was going to work. Here were our first four offensive plays to start the game:

Q1, 13:01, 1st & 10 on the PRO 1: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Michael Brockers.
Q1, 12:21, 2nd & 8 on the PRO 3: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 1 yard. Tackle made by Aaron Donald.
Q1, 11:43, 3rd & 7 on the PRO 4: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Haason Reddick.
Q1, 9:40, 1st & 10 on the PRO 25: Lamar Miller rushes up the middle for a gain of 6 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Malcolm Jenkins, recovered by Malcolm Jenkins.

Oh no let’s alter the whole sim because some guys wife is pissed. If she’s like most wives she’s always pissed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think aggressiveness takes your FB out of the game and adds your WR3, which also increases your chances of throwing the ball.

I have 80 aggressiveness and my FB still plays and runs 3 times a game lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. Yep I looked at Lawrence's pass numbers. 

2. So what do I need to do to pass more 

well the routine is meant to "save you from yourself" and reduce extreme base numbers when it makes sense to do so. Perhaps the name is a bit disingenuous... like i said ill look at the routine tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Oh no let’s alter the whole sim because some guys wife is pissed. If she’s like most wives she’s always pissed.

I mean, in fairness to her, she's part owner at this point. She was pissed when I offered to take Scal's deal for Rodgers, telling me that I should never trade him. I run it all by her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, in fairness to her, she's part owner at this point. She was pissed when I offered to take Scal's deal for Rodgers, telling me that I should never trade him. I run it all by her.

That's cool. My wife just asks if I am "doing nerdy pretend football stuff" again

• Like 2