Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, in fairness to her, she's part owner at this point. She was pissed when I offered to take Scal's deal for Rodgers, telling me that I should never trade him. I run it all by her.

At least one of you has common sense.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761122d218afab42928c8d

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I drink my problems away like the majority of people. No need to bleed.

Ahhh yeah.. the I’m one step away from doing real hard drugs! Like an adult. See you here brother. I’ll save a seat for you. 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

well the routine is meant to "save you from yourself" and reduce extreme base numbers when it makes sense to do so. Perhaps the name is a bit disingenuous... like i said ill look at the routine tomorrow.

I like doing the extreme at times given the roster make up 🤣

Its probably just randomness in a way. I get the "run chance" is not literal. Might be the qb/coach/players its is using it thinks running is better lol

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Big fan from Germany.. what does your name mean? 

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Big fan from Turkey! Family sends you kisses. Mary my sister! Big question.. what does your name Mean? Thank you in

advance. I love America. 

Which name, "The Orca"?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Your team has definitely under-performed.

I was secretly hoping this Week 10 game was going to be do-or-die super meaningful sibling rivalry deathmatch tier

Antarctica Penguin Poppers @ Nassau Sea Wolves

... but alas. I guess it might be for @Pickle Rick... but probably not @The Orca: Just gotta play spoiler I guess!

last thing before going to bed:

I'm going to reveal international game options when next games are posted. reply to this post if you have some good ideas. NSFL is *probably* returning to the moon cause i didnt spend all that time programming in weightless physics just to do it once... but a good idea for the 2nd game is welcome.

• Like 1