Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

54 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yes, please get that man off my sim screen.

Haha, I’m torn on it. I have to switch it up tho. Not enough pressures from the outside as I’d hoped 

Kwity Paye [7 GS]: 29 tackles (1 stuff), 2 coverages, 2 sacks, 1 recovery

Solid against the run, but lack of pressures has shown with how many pass yards are given up 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Haha, I’m torn on it. I have to switch it up tho. Not enough pressures from the outside as I’d hoped 

Kwity Paye [7 GS]: 29 tackles (1 stuff), 2 coverages, 2 sacks, 1 recovery

Solid against the run, but lack of pressures has shown with how many pass yards are given up 

Good to know that he got most of those against me. I swear I couldn't get that giant, smiling face off my screen.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Any combination of Emmanuel Ogbah, Jack Doyle, Kwon Alexander, and Jonathan Jones can be had a 10th. 40 minutes if you want them to start for you this week. 

24 hours and 40 mins *

(poor nacho)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

good luck with that though.

Even I, who picked all my players last, wouldnt touch those players

You'd be surprised at who is starting for some of these teams. Ogbah would easily be an upgrade for some teams, he's been solid the last year and a half. Doyle would be for someone hoping he returns to his S21 glory where he had almost 30 pancakes. Kwon and Jones are probably long-shots based on stats this year, but I haven't looked too much at other teams' rosters.  

Is there much a correlation between pancakes and running game success? 

I tend not to think so. Teams with a high amount of pancakes don't seem to be better at running than the ones with lower pancake stats. I just think they are pretty window dressing 

Of strictly the 4-3 teams in the hunt, South Africa and Freiburg make sense for Ogbah, IMO. I didn't check out the 3-4 teams, but one team did reach out for him. 

Emmanuel Ogbah [7 GS]: 27 tackles (5 stuffs), 4 sacks, 1 recovery

Terrell Suggs [7 GS]: 20 tackles (4 stuffs), 1 coverage, 1 sack

Rashan Gary [7 GS]: 31 tackles (2 stuffs), 3 coverages, 2 sacks