Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

57 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Breh poor Akers.. Unreal 

Oh a human level, that majorly sucks for Akers. You never want to see that sort of thing

On a football level, I actually have a lot of faith in Henderson. WIth that offense, I have faith that your running game will persevere

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Oh a human level, that majorly sucks for Akers. You never want to see that sort of thing

On a football level, I actually have a lot of faith in Henderson. WIth that offense, I have faith that your running game will persevere

As a Lions fan, it does make me somewhat unhappy to hear this. I am cheering for Stafford to have success in LA. A lack of a rushing game has been a longstanding issue for Detroit. Losing a guy like Akers does not help. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

As a Lions fan, it does make me somewhat unhappy to hear this. I am cheering for Stafford to have success in LA. A lack of a rushing game has been a longstanding issue for Detroit. Losing a guy like Akers does not help. 

You are a better person than me, I am cheering for nothing but the worst for Carson Wentz in Indy. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You are a better person than me, I am cheering for nothing but the worst for Carson Wentz in Indy. 

I'm kidding.

While he wasn't the guy at the helm, Wentz has a ring. 

Stafford has been a trooper and the Lions organization has tried but failed to build a team around him since day 1. He's always given 110% and probably could/should have forced a trade out years earlier. He has wanted to bring success to the city of Detroit ever since he was drafted and he was committed to doing that for the past 12 years. This is despite multiple coaching/GM changes. He's been a class act and I hope that he can prove the quality of QB that he is now that he's in LA. 

• Like 1