Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

So now not only do you love Tammy but his/her spelling is wearing off on you also...

What do you mean I saw no errors? 
he’s a modern day poet. With that said ima get on the Greyhound and go beat nachos as. 

5 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

If my offense averaged 31 points, which we've seen with ZW at the helm, I would be 6-2 right now. 

I lost 2 games by 3 points or less; 3 other games within 4-7 points. 

The only real beatdown was week 4 against @EaglesPeteC 33-16. 

I just went back and rewatched the game.

I initially said that Wilson's game was "relatively poor". That wasn't accurate. He had a number of clutch throws, and actually had a strong game. The Thunder pass-catchers showed up, and that Mixon 3rd down 12 yard TD run in a 21-21 game was massive.

I don't understand why the Starfalls were throwing at the end, down by 3... should've just ran it with Gus Edwards. 

• Like 2

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

couple hug GIF

shhh, shhh, shhh don't spend your time worrying my sweet.

You thespians always have been into all people and things. If it has a hole you’ll plug it or if it has a thing to plug yours you’ll take it. Never understood you people.

Just now, Glen said:

If all my losses were wins, I would be undefeated 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

He has played one game. Relax...

It doesn't change the fact that I haven't been getting blown out but they've been close losses. 

Even at 28 points (1 score more than with BR), we'd be up an extra 2 W's + 2 Ties. 

None of this matters (then again, nothing in this league really and truly matters either) but trying to evaluate my team moving forward. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I personally feel like Russ is one of the most overrated QBs in the NFL over the past X amount of years

He's consistently viewed as a top 3-5 QB, when really he's more like a top 10 QB

That said, he's clearly an upgrade over Kyler in this league, at least in the short term

I doubt it catapults Swoosh into the playoffs this year, but its the better long term move for him

I'm much more confused by Pickle's motives, considering he was at worst going to be the 2 seed in his conference

Wilson is Brees imo.

Throughout his career he’s never going to have the best season of any QB.

But he’s always gonna have the 2nd-4th best.

Same with him never being the best QB in the league. But he’ll never not be in a top 5 list.

Edited by Glen
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I initially said that Wilson's game was "relatively poor". That wasn't accurate. He had a number of clutch throws, and actually had a strong game. The Thunder pass-catchers showed up, and that Mixon 3rd down 12 yard TD run in a 21-21 game was massive.

I don't understand why the Starfalls were throwing at the end, down by 3... should've just ran it with Gus Edwards. 

At least now you see the true power. The highs and lows. I feel like I just gambled away my house and car payment! And I gotta go tell my husband of 13 years the truth. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Wilson is Brees imo.

Throughout his career he’s never going to have the best season of any QB.

But he’s always gonna have the 2nd-4th best.

Same with him never being the best QB in the league. But he’ll never not be in a top 5 list.

Glen hope you’re okay.. I know this is a cold place without the heat Pwny provided. If you need anything im

here. 

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I get money for every view... keep watching.

Despite all of Ben's numbers in the passing game, I noticed that he wasn't really giving me anything in the scramble game to help keep a drive alive. I figured it was worth a shot to see what ZW could do. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

i don't understand why the Starfalls were throwing at the end, down by 3

Watson trying to get a sore arm so he can ask for a massage with plausible denability that it wasnt for legit reasons 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I personally feel like Russ is one of the most overrated QBs in the NFL over the past X amount of years

He's consistently viewed as a top 3-5 QB, when really he's more like a top 10 QB

That said, he's clearly an upgrade over Kyler in this league, at least in the short term

I doubt it catapults Swoosh into the playoffs this year, but its the better long term move for him

I'm much more confused by Pickle's motives, considering he was at worst going to be the 2 seed in his conference

Personally hate Russ.  Traded him away in the BDL and here.   Needed to boost my D and James is gonna be huge.  Plus got the high picks to compete the next few seasons as well.   And I really don't see a huge downgrade from Russ to Murray at least irl (def some in the sim).   Hopefully it doesn't hurt me too much.