Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Personally hate Russ.  Traded him away in the BDL and here.   Needed to boost my D and James is gonna be huge.  Plus got the high picks to compete the next few seasons as well.   And I really don't see a huge downgrade from Russ to Murray at least irl (def some in the sim).   Hopefully it doesn't hurt me too much. 

Personally hate you. I win vs Murray in that game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Personally hate Russ.  Traded him away in the BDL and here.   Needed to boost my D and James is gonna be huge.  Plus got the high picks to compete the next few seasons as well.   And I really don't see a huge downgrade from Russ to Murray at least irl (def some in the sim).   Hopefully it doesn't hurt me too much. 

That's definitely fair

I would never want Brady or Ben on my team for example. You play to do well, but you also want to have fun.

Kyler has upside, and if you use him right, he's probably going to be effective here

next man up!

Quarterback:
Russell Wilson [8 GS]: 178/275 (64.73%, 102.05 Rating) for 2,218 yards, 14 touchdowns, 3 interceptions. 26 carries for 156 yards (6.00 YPC, 25 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

Quarterback:
Kyler Murray [8 GS]: 161/243 (66.26%, 94.71 Rating) for 1,822 yards, 12 touchdowns, 6 interceptions. 53 carries for 431 yards (8.13 YPC, 27 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 3 fumbles.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Salty... Nothing worse than that first L after a very hot start

Last season I started 7-0 (edit, started 6-0, and then 8-1) and ended up only winning 10

Buckle up for more anger, my friend

Edited by Tk3
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, of course his time should be spent bantering wittily instead of discussing last night's NSFL game in the thread for NSFL discussion.

Look at who said it. If being an Eagles fan wasn’t bad enough! 

Edited by El Ramster

4 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

You will get another shot 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

That's definitely fair

I would never want Brady or Ben on my team for example. You play to do well, but you also want to have fun.

Kyler has upside, and if you use him right, he's probably going to be effective here

To tell you the truth, I was so close to playing Jameis just bc it would be more fun for me to see how he does.  The only thing that gave me any hesitancy was my record.  If I was at or below .500 I probably would have lol.  

As for Murray, it may take a few weeks of adjusting to get him dialed in.