Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

53 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

First playoff odds of the season. At this point tiebreakers are so murky that it isn't even worth trying to factor in. At some point I'll be able to refine it a little better

7. Rio de Janeiro Pirates 3-5

• Exp Wins 7.1
  • Playoff odds 19%

giphy-downsized-large.gif

49 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Btw, what was the wifeys reaction this week brother man.. 

My wife: "I'm incredibly disappointed by Rodgers' performance... again. It makes me regret not being open to trading him before. I'm impressed by the way the other team played early on and thought they'd end up winning. I'm surprised your team ended up pulling it off."

Ouch.

I guess I've been surprised, too... Rodgers just seems to throw tons of incomplete passes. And, really, it seems that most QBs do in the sim, but you'd think low aggressiveness settings and an elite QB in a pass-heavy offense would yield more consistent results.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

next man up!

Quarterback:
Russell Wilson [8 GS]: 178/275 (64.73%, 102.05 Rating) for 2,218 yards, 14 touchdowns, 3 interceptions. 26 carries for 156 yards (6.00 YPC, 25 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

Quarterback:
Kyler Murray [8 GS]: 161/243 (66.26%, 94.71 Rating) for 1,822 yards, 12 touchdowns, 6 interceptions. 53 carries for 431 yards (8.13 YPC, 27 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 3 fumbles.

Derek Carr [7 GS]: 158/260 (60.77%, 93.94 Rating) for 1,972 yards, 15 touchdowns, 6 interceptions. 5 carries for 9 yards (1.80 YPC, 6 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 2 fumbles.

This guy is available. I'm sure someone wants a great QB for the stretch run 

33 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My wife: "I'm incredibly disappointed by Rodgers' performance... again. It makes me regret not being open to trading him before. I'm impressed by the way the other team played early on and thought they'd end up winning. I'm surprised your team ended up pulling it off."

Ouch.

I guess I've been surprised, too... Rodgers just seems to throw tons of incomplete passes. And, really, it seems that most QBs do in the sim, but you'd think low aggressiveness settings and an elite QB in a pass-heavy offense would yield more consistent results.

Does she do an analysis of your love life like this also? Reading this it sounds like she’s been disappointed before. Not her first rodeo ya know...

41 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ouch.

I’m looking forward to not only destroying your team but also your marriage next week.

When she is watching my team spank you next week giving my team the dough eyes, just take comfort in I am married and she will be forced to continue to settle for you

🍻

• Like 3