Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Thunder sold their house to buy multiple bags of jelly beans and I’m here for it 

I may have sold my house but I own the block. I acquired a player that I can pair with another excellent young piece and build a solid unit. I expect Warner to have a really good season IRL. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I may have sold my house but I own the block. I acquired a player that I can pair with another excellent young piece and build a solid unit. I expect Warner to have a really good season IRL. 

So you sold boardwalk and Park Place for 12 Baltic Aves and a St. James Place. 

profit 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So you sold boardwalk and Park Place for 12 Baltic Aves and a St. James Place. 

profit 

He's one of the best at his position. He's going to improve my defense this year and moving forward. His keeper tag cost is minimal (2 tags). 

I'm happy with the move. Might work, it might not. I'm pushing to see where this group can take me. I'm open to adding someone in the secondary but won't be making many moves in the front 7. 

Narrator: Pete writes "it didn't"

It’s almost like using a bucket to get the water off the Titanic - we’ve all watched the movie and know how it ends. 

I love the enthusiasm the new owners bring but all they’re doing (IMO of course) is lining the pockets of the more established owners with these trades. 

Edited by Scalamania
8 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It’s almost like using a bucket to get the water off the Titanic - we’ve all watched the movie and know how it ends.

How does this end? You've got plenty of experience here. Please share.

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Ask @MookieMonstah he traded the lot for Deion Jones when he first started. 

For those of us taking notes at home: Karnage traded two 2nds, a 3rd and a 5th for a really good, young LB, which is "trading the lot", but he also has eight 1st round picks over the next two years, which "aren't worth as much as one might think".

Am I missing something? How is this being spun both ways?

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Or @swoosh(sorry pal) - he owned the first round two drafts ago and look at where he is now. 

If that's true, why did you sell off and look to acquire seven additional 1st round picks? You aimed to acquire additional early picks, but, hey, "look where swoosh is now", right?

This nonsense is delicious.

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)