Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

imagine having positive net points and being 3-6.

you're one of the unlucky ones for sure

2 games out of 4th isn't insurmountable though. For a team like yours, I'm not counting you out until you're out

33 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Joe Burrow outdueled Mahomes.

Mahomes is EASILY the #1 QB of the season thus far

Your 20th ranked defense isn't helping out your situation

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The worst part about losing isn't the loss - although that part sucks - but the waiting for another 3 days for the next little slice of hope.

your conference is going to be fun to watch down the stretch. I think its SLIGHTLY less interesting than last season, but still pretty good with 5 teams at 5-4 or 4-5

• Like 1
Just now, Tk3 said:

your conference is going to be fun to watch down the stretch. I think its SLIGHTLY less interesting than last season, but still pretty good with 5 teams at 5-4 or 4-5

It's a scary place over here.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Mahomes is EASILY the #1 QB of the season thus far

Your 20th ranked defense isn't helping out your situation

I've returned almost half my defense from last year, yet it's fallen off a cliff competitively.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Each game is fresh

That's what I assumed.. I just found it odd that these are Lamar's rushing totals each game (despite zero changes to scheme)

1. 103
  2. 67
  3. 92
  4. 28
  5. 102
  6. 80
  7. 21
  8. 12
  9. 6

Definitely seemed like a trend that I had a hard time explaining and thought that was worth asking

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The worst part about losing isn't the loss - although that part sucks - but the waiting for another 3 days for the next little slice of hope.

Hopefully you were wise and didn’t watch the game with your wife. I’m not responsible for what happens next if you did 

• Like 2
Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Hopefully you were wise and didn’t watch the game with your wife. I’m not responsible for what happens next if you did 

We watched it together. She was pissed at Rodgers... starts the game with an INT, then a bunch of incompletions on key plays. I still gotta figure things out.