Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

this got weird.. take my playoff odd predictor instead

1. Hanoi Viet Kongs 8-1
    • Exp Wins 12.8
    • Playoff odds >99%
  2. Little Rock Uni Royals 6-3
    • Exp Wins 10.2
    • Playoff odds 88%
  3. Reykjavik Direwolves 6-3
    • Exp Wins 10.1
    • Playoff odds 87%
  4. Norway Knights 5-4
    • Exp Wins 9.0
    • Playoff odds 66
  5. South Africa Woolly Mammoths 5-4
    • Exp Wins 8.5
    • Playoff odds 37%
  6. Anchorage Moose 4-5
    • Exp Wins 7.1
    • Playoff odds 18%
  7. Rio de Janeiro Pirates 3-6
    • Exp Wins 6.6
    • Playoff odds 3%
  8. Chicago Fire 3-6
    • Exp Wins 6.3
    • Playoff odds 1%
  9. Tacoma Thunder 2-7
    • Exp Wins 4.4
    • Playoff odds <1%
  10. Lancaster Amish 1-8
    • Exp Wins 2.8
    • Playoff odds <1%

1. Nassau Seawolves 7-2
    • Exp Wins 11.6
    • Playoff odds 97%
  2. Rocket City Trash Pandas 7-2
    • Exp Wins 11.4
    • Playoff odds 97%
  3. Indianapolis Predators 6-3
    • Exp Wins 9.9
    • Playoff odds 86%
  4. Phoenix Rattlers 5-4
    • Exp Wins 8.6
    • Playoff odds 45%
  5. Egypt Starfalls 5-4
    • Exp Wins 8.2
    • Playoff odds 29%
  6. Freiburg Venom 4-5
    • Exp Wins 7.6
    • Playoff odds 17%
  7. Providence Patricias 4-5
    • Exp Wins 7.4
    • Playoff odds 16%
  8. Scranton Papermakers 4-5
    • Exp Wins 7.1
    • Playoff odds 12%
  9. Richmond Flying Squirrels 3-6
    • Exp Wins 5.8
    • Playoff odds 1%
  10. Antarctica Penguin Poppers 2-7
    • Exp Wins 4.6
    • Playoff odds <1%

Week 10 Preview

Providence Patricias @ Richmond Flying Squirrels

This is a must win for the Patricias to stay in the Salsa logjam. The squirrels sold off a lot of pieces but may actually be a better team than they were at the start of the year. Can Aaron Rodgers please TLs wife and throw more completed passes? He will likely have to the win this game. 

Rocket City Trash Pandas @ Egypt Starfalls

Game of the Week! The Yellow division is the best right now, and this game means a lot for HFA, division title, and in the case of the Starfalls...making the playoffs in general. Egypt is on the downswing and RC is coming of a typical loss to the Venom. Which team will step up?

South Africa Woolly Mammoths @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates

Rio is on life support, but come on....they arent really this bad are they? Mammoths need a win badly to compete for the number 4 spot in the playoffs. they dont have the TB over Knights so every game is urgent here.

Anchorage Moose @ Little Rock Uni Royals

Big big division game here. The Uni Royals have the potential here to be up big in the division with a win. Conversely, the Moose can make it a 3 team race and add to the intrigue. With the Moose firmly 6th in the playoff race, this feels like a do or die

Tacoma Thunder @ Chicago Fire

Tossup game here, with primarily draft considerations. That said, it will be interesting to see how Zach Wilson plays against a defense 2nd in the nsfl in INTs

Antarctica Penguin Poppers @ Nassau Sea Wolves

Brother vs brother! one has a good team, one not so much. The Sea wolves need to take care of business and they will wrap up the div soon enough. More importantly, they own HFA right now and can stay on track for that. Murray so far appears to be doing well. Can he keep it up?

Norway Knights @ Freiburg Venom

Both teams are borderline playoff teams. Norway has had all close games, none decided by more than 6 points. heartbreak or ectasy?

Scranton Papermakers @ Reykjavík Direwolves

Rey looking to get one step closer to locking down a playoff spot and avoid a freefall like s19. 

scranton has been selling off their pieces, but can stay interesting with a win here

Hanoi Viet Kongs @ Lancaster Fighting Amish

Hanoi can continue their march to an obvious 1 seed. Is this the year after 22 seasons where ravens can win his first chip?

Indianapolis Predators @ Phoenix Rattlers

GOTW part 2! Both teams well in the playoff mix. This could definitely have tiebreaker implications. which team will prove they belong in the end year tourney?

• Like 2

Heres my general feelings on the playoffs

1. Hanoi is a lock for the 1

2. LR is the beat team in division by far. They likely gonna be the 2.

3. Direwolves almost a lock for the 3

4. SA and Norway are going to battle hard for the 4 seed. Norways schedule is easier and they have the TB over SA but have lost 3 straight and can really lose any week. 

5. Sea Wolves gonna win division. 

6. I can definitely see the Preds overtaking RC for the division. But its going to be a dogfight and the most intruging race because i think RC and Preds are the best two teams in the nsfl

7. RC, preds, and nassau are pretty much in the playoffs which means

8. Theres a 6 team log team for the 4 seed. chances are one of these 6 teams gets hot and rips off a tear to make it. Really, its open for anyone here

Red Division

Hanoi Viet Kongs (8-1)
Reykjavík Direwolves (6-3)
South Africa Woolly Mammoths (5-4)
Rio de Janeiro Pirates (3-6)
Lancaster Fighting Amish (1-8)

Blue Division

Little Rock Uni Royals (6-3)
Norway Knights (5-4)
Anchorage Moose (4-5)
Chicago Fire (3-6)
Tacoma Thunder (2-7)
Salsa Conference

Green Division

Nassau Sea Wolves (7-2)
Phoenix Rattlers (5-4)
Providence Patricias (4-5)
Scranton Papermakers (4-5)
Richmond Flying Squirrels (3-6)
Yellow Division

Rocket City Trash Pandas (7-2)
Indianapolis Predators (6-3)
Egypt Starfalls (5-4)
Freiburg Venom (4-5)
Antarctica Penguin Poppers (2-7)

• Like 2

MALF OVERPAY TRADE COMING UP

i hate drafting so hit me up with deals that favor you getting good picks

Malf gives

S23 3rd (IND)

HC: Jim Harbaugh (FA)
STC: Brad Seely (FA)

Glowinski - OG

Thunder gives

Joel Bitonio - OG

HC: Mike Tomlin (PIT)
STC: Joe Judge (NYG)

@Karnage84 pls confirm before 11 am cst

@TheKillerNacho if this goes through, put Bitonio at OG1 and Rodger Saffold at OG2

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Imagine bragging about the haul you were just offered for a player. 

Then imagine telling them no and waiting for more.

Then imagine getting nothing better.

Then imagine still holding out.

Then imagine losing out on the offer that made you excited enough to post about it in the first place.

Bro I never said I’m trading them. I said offer. Imagine minding your freaking business. I was never going to trade all pro CB coming off his best year in his prime. That’ll be ridiculous and I had no rush to sel even if I did. I could take as long as I want. Im not gonna get punked into deals or let alone rushed. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lol. Bro it’s whatever as you saw from the Pms.. But be a female about it and get salty. Sorry im taking my time. Damm. Dudes do be like females now a days. 

Im over it. 

but im not going to get dicked around for multiple weeks for a guy you now claim you never were going to trade.

i just moved on.

either trade or dont trade, i dont care

9 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lol. Bro it’s whatever as you saw from the Pms.. But be a female about it and get salty. Sorry im taking my time. Damm. Dudes do be like females now a days. 

Sounds like this is what you are doing right now sweetness.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im over it. 

but im not going to get dicked around for multiple weeks for a guy you now claim you never were going to trade.

i just moved on.

either trade or dont trade, i dont care

And that’s fine. But you come in like a chick crying about it thinking! Oh hey it’s off the table. Like if it’s gonna hurt me. Oh poor me I won’t get a late first round pick. Muahhh muahhh. Instead of being a man and moving on. I kept no secrets I was straight up with you. And that’s the ish I don’t like, it’s a punk move. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

And that’s fine. But you come in like a chick crying about it thinking! Oh hey it’s off the table. Like if it’s gonna hurt me. Oh poor me I won’t get a late first round pick. Muahhh muahhh. Instead of being a man and moving on. I kept no secrets I was straight up with you. And that’s the ish I don’t like, it’s a punk move. 

Nah, i wasnt crying. i was straight up as well. The deal was valid for this week only because its a massive overpay

i was just letting the thread know that i was out of the running and withdrew my large offer so you couldnt use it as leverage.

and i wouldnt even have mentioned it, but you publically brought up the "fire deal" so fair is fair.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nah, i wasnt crying. i was straight up as well. The deal was valid for this week only because its a massive overpay

i was just letting the thread know that i was out of the running and withdrew my large offer so you couldnt use it as leverage.

and i wouldnt even have mentioned it, but you publically brought up the "fire deal" so fair is fair.

Right. But what I said isn’t wrong. I told you who were interested. You never said this deal is gonna expire in 10 mins. You even said you’ll throw an extra 4th. Not to mention you warped the trade into pedo mode with the whole team swap thing. I simply said there’s a good offer on the table, any other buyers. Again I even told you in the Pms I was going to wait and see what else. I see no issue for what I did. But you’re crying like if I lied to you or something lol.