Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Right. But what I said isn’t wrong. I told you who were interested. You never said this deal is gonna expire in 10 mins. You even said you’ll throw an extra 4th. Not to mention you warped the trade into pedo mode with the whole team swap thing. I simply said there’s a good offer on the table, any other buyers. Again I even told you in the Pms I was going to wait and see what else. I see no issue for what I did. But you’re crying like if I lied to you or something lol. 

I said id throw in an extra 4th if you accepted the deal right here and now. you chose not to and thats okay.

That other coach/guard trades were optional and i have another deal in place for that anyway

I dont have any issue with what you did. you wanted to wait, and i wanted to trade before my next game

end of story.

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Right. But what I said isn’t wrong. I told you who were interested. You never said this deal is gonna expire in 10 mins. You even said you’ll throw an extra 4th. Not to mention you warped the trade into pedo mode with the whole team swap thing. I simply said there’s a good offer on the table, any other buyers. Again I even told you in the Pms I was going to wait and see what else. I see no issue for what I did. But you’re crying like if I lied to you or something lol. 

He’s not crying. You tried to use him as leverage and want to sit here and play little innocent. He is fine with that and backed out like he has the right to do. Find another pawn. There is no crying when someone calls you out with facts. Don’t be like those guys who call people casuals because they don’t agree with them. That’s what this is on par with. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He’s not crying. You tried to use him as leverage and want to sit here and play little innocent. He is fine with that and backed out like he has the right to do. Find another pawn. There is no crying when someone calls you out with facts. Don’t be like those guys who call people casuals because they don’t agree with them. That’s what this is on par with. 

I’m not crying because I wasn’t selling. He’s just being a weirdo and a fake as person. In the dms he was hella cool and chill. Now he’s being a weirdo which what he is. But that’s fine. Find another Pwn? That’s crazy because how did you get Lawrence? By RMIB being a bozo. He could have gotten much more. Sorry for being a good owner and trying to get more 

Just now, El Ramster said:

I’m not crying because I wasn’t selling. He’s just being a weirdo and a fake as person. In the dms he was hella cool and chill. Now he’s being a weirdo which what he is. But that’s fine. Find another Pwn? That’s crazy because how did you get Lawrence? By RMIB being a bozo. He could have gotten much more. Sorry for being a good owner and trying to get more 

What does this have to do with this situation at all? He came to me with that offer and I accepted. You are really reaching my guy.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I said id throw in an extra 4th if you accepted the deal right here and now. you chose not to and thats okay.

That other coach/guard trades were optional and i have another deal in place for that anyway

I dont have any issue with what you did. you wanted to wait, and i wanted to trade before my next game

end of story.

And that’s my point. You threw extra for me to accept I never said do that. I said ima

wait and see if there’s more. I did nothing wrong but again you’re a weirdo. Oh my offer is off the table! That’ll show you, lmao. Jeeeze I guess keeping a all pro CB in his prime is not so bad… 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i mean, i lose and go 5-5 and the trade is really dumb.

I live in the here and now and was going to try to make a push this year, and im good with overpaying in this particular week

And good for you. Wasn’t a super over pay either it was fair value. But even then I wouldn’t have drafted a player of that caliber. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

What does this have to do with this situation at all? He came to me with that offer and I accepted. You are really reaching my guy.

To see if someone wanted Howard? Wtf are you ok? Can you read? 

And that’s my point. You threw extra for me to accept I never said do that. I said ima

wait and see if there’s more. I did nothing wrong but again you’re a weirdo. Oh my offer is off the table! That’ll show you, lmao. Jeeeze I guess keeping a all pro CB in his prime is not so bad… 

My offer was on the table for 2 days.

i have the right to pull it if the trade isnt going to go through in the week, when i specifically said that has to be part of the deal

not sure what the issue is here.

And good for you. Wasn’t a super over pay either it was fair value. But even then I wouldn’t have drafted a player of that caliber. 

if you dont want to trade him, then whats the big deal anyway

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Tammy you must have a head the size of Los Angeles because you have so many other owners (even some no longer in this league) living rent free in your head. Let’s do a detox for this for you or something. 

Brother I barely post here lol. I just found it funny is all.. Like oh I’m hurt my offer is off the table. 

*geeks from Hs Gang up 

lololol

*yeah get em malf. 

To see if someone wanted Howard? Wtf are you ok? Can you read? 

I guess I can’t read, because what does this situation with you and Malf have to do with me trading for the first pick by accepting an offer that was made to me via pm? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

if you dont want to trade him, then whats the big deal anyway

It’s funny. In the Dms you’re a diff person but here. You’re that same dude. I just don’t like fake people in general. Specially being from La it’s all you see. More of a business minded person is all.. I know you mean no shame. But it was just hilarious to me is all..