Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I guess I can’t read, because what does this situation with you and Malf have to do with me trading for the first pick by accepting an offer that was made to me via pm? 

Had RMIB said hey this is the trash troll offer in the thread! As stated by Pwny he would have topped that trade times 10. Not sure what’s hard to understand.. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Had RMIB said hey this is the trash troll offer in the thread! As stated by Pwny he would have topped that trade times 10. Not sure what’s hard to understand.. 

But he didn’t and I didn’t make that offer bud. What can’t you understand? He offered me that trade.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

But he didn’t and I didn’t make that offer bud. What can’t you understand? He offered me that trade.

Had moss posted it in the thread he would have gotten way more. can you not understand that? 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Had moss posted it in the thread he would have gotten way more. can you not understand that? 

This is so irrelevant to what is happening here. But whatever you need to focus on to get your head cleared my friend go for it.

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What does this have to do with this situation at all? He came to me with that offer and I accepted. You are really reaching my guy.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

man.. idk what happened here

but its starting to feel like it went way beyond banter and that the lols might be over, my guy

Quote me next time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

This is so irrelevant to what is happening here. But whatever you need to focus on to get your head cleared my friend go for it.

Sure it does. I posted Howard was available. And it did work but I’m not selling. So i don’t see how hard that concept to tell other people. Just wanna see how this team does in a week or 2.