Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, Scoundrel said:

That’s a good show

Haven’t seen it in 2-3. I really liked it at the start. But then it started getting more dramatic. Like the dude from Canada said! Don’t take Advantage of my kindness and mistake it for weakness! On a offer he was never a part of lMao. Dude really wanted some Tv time.. And then Arod came in but that was weird too.. Cubans the man though! Love that guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

But that’s a fact though lol. Like I’m putting this blunt down like is this guy serious. Lmao. 

Maybe you should keep it down since you want to focus on hypotheticals, ifs and buts and soft claims from owners who won’t even join the league if they don’t get their way. Looks like Pwn is rent free in that dome also.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Maybe you should keep it down since you want to focus on hypotheticals, ifs and buts. 

But isn’t that the beauty of life. The what ifs. What if you were actually happily married? Would be in this sim. Aww yes life’s greatest mysteries.. but here we are spending a lovely Sunday evening discussing a what If trade. God bless us all.

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

It’s funny. In the Dms you’re a diff person but here. You’re that same dude. I just don’t like fake people in general. Specially being from La it’s all you see. More of a business minded person is all.. I know you mean no shame. But it was just hilarious to me is all.. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Sure it does. I posted Howard was available. And it did work but I’m not selling. So i don’t see how hard that concept to tell other people. Just wanna see how this team does in a week or 2. 

hey Mr. Fake, it sure seemed like you wanted to trade him in our DMs :)

in all reality though, Im just giving you the business, rammy. and didnt mean to hurt your feeling

but you chastizing me for pulling an offer after 2 days for a guy you werent gonna trade anyway is....pretty funny

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

hey Mr. Fake, it sure seemed like you wanted to trade him in our DMs :)

in all reality though, Im just giving you the business, rammy. and didnt mean to hurt your feeling

but you chastizing me for pulling an offer after 2 days for a guy you werent gonna trade anyway is....pretty funny

Im not though. I kept it real with you. Said there’s offers and I wanted to wait. You wanted to rush me. And that you didn’t like and I would have respected it more if you said that in the Pms. You tried to I think with that G trade and I said go ahead I’m still waiting.. It was discussed in the Dms. I’m 100% that dude bro I keep it real.