Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hey Mr. Fake, it sure seemed like you wanted to trade him in our DMs :)

in all reality though, Im just giving you the business, rammy. and didnt mean to hurt your feeling

but you chastizing me for pulling an offer after 2 days for a guy you werent gonna trade anyway is....pretty funny

/thread Tammy go to sleep hypocrites need their sleep too.

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Im not though. I kept it real with you. Said there’s offers and I wanted to wait. You wanted to rush me. And that you didn’t like and I would have respected it more if you said that in the Pms. You tried to I think with that G trade and I said go ahead I’m still waiting.. It was discussed in the Dms. I’m 100% that dude bro I keep it real. 

Perception isn’t always reality my guy

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

But isn’t that the beauty of life. The what ifs. What if you were actually happily married? Would be in this sim. Aww yes life’s greatest mysteries.. but here we are spending a lovely Sunday evening discussing a what If trade. God bless us all.

I’m not stupid. I’m not married.

There’s one thing that can’t be denied. I’m a freaking thread igniter I’ll get you 10-20 pages with the quickness. Go see the stock thread! I had that thing popping! Now it’s a dead zone. Same with the general. They should pay boy. I’m a one man hardcore eagle fans/cowboy fans… Those threads get to the hundreds. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

There’s one thing that can’t be denied. I’m a freaking thread igniter I’ll get you 10-20 pages with the quickness. Go see the stock thread! I had that thing popping! Now it’s a dead zone. Same with the general. They should pay boy. I’m a one man hardcore eagle fans/cowboy fans… Those threads get to the hundreds. 

I’m glad you can find a positive. Keep tooting your own horn because no one else is damn sure gonna do it for you Tammy.