Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

On 7/16/2021 at 10:27 AM, Karnage84 said:

I accept.

@TheKillerNacho

Please process the following moves:

• Joel Bitonio to OG1
  • Joe Mixon to RB1
  • Austin Ekeler to RB2
  • Mike Davis to FB
  • Michael Pittman to WR3

@TheKillerNacho My bad.

I just went through 80+ pages of threads (a lot of it useless.. a lot of it I've contributed to) with the belief I had posted that request. This was roughly the timing of where I thought I had made the change. Guess not. 

16 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

@TheKillerNacho My bad.

I just went through 80+ pages of threads (a lot of it useless.. a lot of it I've contributed to) with the belief I had posted that request. This was roughly the timing of where I thought I had made the change. Guess not. 

Next time, use the search feature 

it will help out greatly

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I actually processed this transaction sim-side but never updated the main thread. Corrected

Ok cool. I was sure that I did it but couldn't find it in the mountain of threads. Figured that it was just in my head and/or maybe I opted to wait. 

Much appreciated!

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ooooh...

This would have been very helpful to know... for like 5 years. 

I can't imagine all of the time that I've wasted looking for old posts. The things that I could have done with all of that time... 

This. Basically just more of this. 

Work Working GIF by Team Coco

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is it weird that I think Rammy was definitely "in the wrong" in the whole exchange, yet for some reason I really want him to stick it to you goons on the field?

Your name is Tik Tok I wouldn’t expect anything different

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is it weird that I think Rammy was definitely "in the wrong" in the whole exchange, yet for some reason I really want him to stick it to you goons on the field?

How is saying said player is available a bad thing? Specially when if was explained that I wasn’t I a rush. 

Or if you’re saying how I said it afterwards then maybe you got a point. If the consolidation is holding onto a all pro CB then! I’m not really much. 

Edited by El Ramster