Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nobody Is Safe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

(She did a snort-laugh when I read that to her. Fantastic.)

well... I guess I'll be welcoming her to the league soon enough.

@Tl-Wife

When you eventually kill and usurp your husband, the NSFL is desperate enough for owners that we wouldn't really care about the murder of your deceased husband to keep you from taking his place. Cheers.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

well... I guess I'll be welcoming her to the league soon enough.

@Tl-Wife

When you eventually kill and usurp your husband, the NSFL is desperate enough for owners that we wouldn't really care about the murder of your deceased husband to keep you from taking his place. Cheers.

Her exact quote, I swear to you all: "Thanks guys! Proud to be here. Sorry about f'ing up the roster... I don't know what all of those moves were for. Anyone want Rodgers? And why is Roethlisberger back on the roster? I have to pee, but don't write that. Please don't write that."

Shocking stuff. Do we add her as a Co-GM now, or is this a gradual process?

• Like 3

Her exact quote, I swear to you all: "Thanks guys! Proud to be here. Sorry about f'ing up the roster... I don't know what all of those moves were for. Anyone want Rodgers? And why is Roethlisberger back on the roster? I have to pee, but don't write that. Please don't write that."

first things first.

text her this link. 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/login/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Super. Which is a shame what happened to her. Solid dude he use to be. Wonder what happened to old Alf. Hope he’s made money. 

Alf died in college penniless 

Malf.....now that guy's a winner.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Add her up 

I told her that she should make an account, but she made clear that she will never post. Still, for the lulz, it sounds like a great idea.

i mean when you stop posting suddenly it would be great to know who the new owner is to PM

• Like 1