Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I dont do anything except sim the games

You hurt me More than these ohs. But I  I got off the greyhound by Clev. You

could buy a house there for like 10$

Edited by El Ramster

@TheKillerNacho I just wanted to say thank you for this league. I’m very happy you kept it going. The first couple seasons I just kind of went with the motions but the last two I really tried to show some more effort with the sliders and things. Nice to have @Daboyle on board also as it’s fun to chat about our team with him and share in our successes and failures. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

@TheKillerNacho I just wanted to say thank you for this league. I’m very happy you kept it going. The first couple seasons I just kind of went with the motions but the last two I really tried to show some more effort with the sliders and things. Nice to have @Daboyle on board also as it’s fun to chat about our team with him and share in our successes and failures. 

Mostly failures though…..

5 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

❤️

• Like 1