Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

ggs Karnage

your defense played pretty well.. forced a few turnovers and a lot of FGs

your offense did you no favors though, couldn't score and turned it over in places that gave us easy points

GG @Tk3

This has been the story of my team - defense that does some damage but is left out to dry, principally thanks to my rushing game. Zach Wilson has taken a very Jets-esque nosedive since his solid debut. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I know it's bad to compliment other owners around here, but I've been making a mental list of the most impressive teams this season. The fact that you have a winning record during a youth movement is pretty outstanding.

I'd say you drafting for the future and having a winning record and @Malfatron sitting at 8-5 while not having drafted until round 14 are two of the more impressive feats so far.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I know it's bad to compliment other owners around here, but I've been making a mental list of the most impressive teams this season. The fact that you have a winning record during a youth movement is pretty outstanding.

I'd say you drafting for the future and having a winning record and @Malfatron sitting at 8-5 while not having drafted until round 14 are two of the more impressive feats so far.

If you compliment me I don’t say anything negative 😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

@TheKillerNacho

Nick Bolton to PS; Sione Takitaki to OLB

Michael Pittman to WR3; Rondale Moore to PS

Trey Sermon to RB2; keep Miles Sanders as KR/PR

I know that none of this stuff is going to make a big difference on the overall record, but I am trying to see what I have for next year. I also might (probably not) play spoiler for a playoff bound team and steal a W along the way. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I know that none of this stuff is going to make a big difference on the overall record, but I am trying to see what I have for next year. I also might (probably not) play spoiler for a playoff bound team and steal a W along the way. 

I'd say gaining an understanding about this league long-term is what matters to me most right now. I'm tinkering with sliders like crazy trying to figure it out.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

5 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

no reason not to play around and see what works/doesnt wotk.

much better than afking 

• Like 2