Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Ours ran for a 42 yard gain this week

I felt like Janovich was frequently in the play when he played for us. Through 7 games, Rhamondre Stevenson has 1 carry, 1 reception and 6 pancakes. I don't know why he isn't getting more attention, but I love it.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I felt like Janovich was frequently in the play when he played for us. Through 7 games, Rhamondre Stevenson has 1 carry, 1 reception and 6 pancakes. I don't know why he isn't getting more attention, but I love it.

Our run game improved overall since Jano came on board

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

no reason not to play around and see what works/doesnt wotk.

much better than afking 

I DO think there is such a thing as being overreactive to a small sample size of results.

If you make too many changes too often, you're bound to get lumpy results and draw the wrong conclusions.

I'm definitely more of the opinion that you need to try things for a period of time, against a diverse group of opponents

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I DO think there is such a thing as being overreactive to a small sample size of results.

If you make too many changes too often, you're bound to get lumpy results and draw the wrong conclusions.

I'm definitely more of the opinion that you need to try things for a period of time, against a diverse group of opponents

Season 1 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Like 2

Just now, Tk3 said:

Very true. I'm certainly guilty of this, and I try not to be. A fluke win will do more damage to one's understanding than a deserved loss.