Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, Karnage84 said:

So what does that mean "non-rookie draft" other than the obvious? How does that work with the rookies we JUST drafted?

Nothing. I just prefer rookie drafts.  If I had two top 5 picks I’d prefer it to be in a rookie draft. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

not if i beat the Thunder.

it's still up in the air if that happens, depending on who wins and who loses which remaining games

which is why I said can.. and not would

but I believe you are 4-3 div and 6-5 conference.. and he is 3-3 div and 5-4 conference.. which means that if you both end up 10-6, he WILL have the tiebreaker over you.. but if you both end up 9-7, it depends where those remaining wins and where those remaining losses are

I THINK.. I'd have to double check div and conf, but that's what I have written down

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

it's still up in the air if that happens, depending on who wins and who loses which remaining games

which is why I said can.. and not would

but I believe you are 4-3 div and 6-5 conference.. and he is 3-3 div and 5-4 conference.. which means that if you both end up 10-6, he WILL have the tiebreaker over you.. but if you both end up 9-7, it depends where those remaining wins and where those remaining losses are

I THINK.. I'd have to double check div and conf, but that's what I have written down

I was just speaking if counselor didnt win em all.

if he runs the table, he has a great chance, but thats likrly his only chance