Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Please don’t GG tag me anymore it only means that you won and I want a chance to watch the games. And I will save mine too. Thanks. But regardless GG @ravens5520

"GG culture" is worst part of this league. When I suspect there's a new game I open the forum in a private tab and check games that way. I know some will GG regardless of result, but many only do when they win and I don't want to go into my game with any inkling one way or the other based on mentions or lack thereof /rant

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

"GG culture" is worst part of this league. When I suspect there's a new game I open the forum in a private tab and check games that way. I know some will GG regardless of result, but many only do when they win and I don't want to go into my game with any inkling one way or the other based on mentions or lack thereof /rant

This times 1000. Malf had an agreement not to post about our game last week until he knew I saw it. Since he is up earlier than I am and it was posted in the morning. Much appreciated Malf.

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That's why i've tried to post a gg post first, then reactions in a follow up post. when I know a game was posted I check new posts first.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

That's why i've tried to post a gg post first, then reactions in a follow up post. when I know a game was posted I check new posts first.

I always just looked at it as the recognition that “I have watched the game” So if you are the second person to watch you know you are free to talk about it 

• Like 2