Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

maybe.. my elo says you have a 20% chance of losing both. 45% underdog to Knights, 63% favorite vs the Starfall

Rattlers have about a 37% chance of winning both (57% favorite vs Patricias, 65% favorite vs Squirrels)

Starfall have 59% chance of beating the Poppers (their game against you is already built into your 20% chance of losing out)

Considering those are all "and"s, its 20%*37%*59% which is where the 4% came from

Stranger things have happened, but that's the mechanics under the hood of that number

I'm not suggesting that I'm going to win this week, but I think my team is a bit underrated right now, and I did beat the Rattlers 37-20 a handful of weeks ago. (Now I'll probably get stomped.)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm not suggesting that I'm going to win this week, but I think my team is a bit underrated right now, and I did beat the Rattlers 37-20 a handful of weeks ago. (Now I'll probably get stomped.)

It's basically a coin flip. Your teams are basically on the same level, with him getting a small HFA

You're the unlucky team early, with a new GM, and a comeback story (down 2 full games with 3 left to play). I'd be here for that.. and because it makes the most interesting final week in that conference

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's basically a coin flip. Your teams are basically on the same level, with him getting a small HFA

You're the unlucky team early, with a new GM, and a comeback story (down 2 full games with 3 left to play). I'd be here for that.. and because it makes the most interesting final week in that conference

BFFs?

54 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Things could get pretty sweaty once games are posted. 

Nah man I'm good

sweating key and peele GIF

Just fine

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

not nervous at all that my team is gonna go into meltdown mode and miss the playoffs after having a 99% chance of making it like a week ago

Melting Hot Dog GIF

We good over here

sweat sweating GIF

• Like 1