Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, Glen said:

Someone do the math to tell me how malf gets in and none of you others do

The only way I can see that Malf doesn't get in is if he loses and both Direwolves and Mammoths win

Actually, Moose would have tiebreaker over them also, so that adds in.. but they are in the best shape of the group, as they have the most tiebreakers

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

this was a rough one for the direwolves.. we now need to win against a good team AND get a loss from either the Mammoths or the Knights

yikes

GG. Tom Brady finally did Tom Brady things late, with my luck I was still nervous when you had 56 seconds left. Was just waiting for the “Lamar Jackson completes to Nyhiem Hines for 76 yard TD”

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm not doing the breakout on this one this year.. there's a strong chance of a 3 way tie for two spots (or even a 3 way tie for one spot) and its crazy messy

I do know that the Moose can only get in with a win, a Knights loss, a Mammoths loss, and the amount they won by plus the amount the Mammoths lost by must exceed 30.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do know that the Moose can only get in with a win, a Knights loss, a Mammoths loss, and the amount they won by plus the amount the Mammoths lost by must exceed 30.

oh, that's extremely helpful then. the issue I kept having was that I didn't know what to do with tiebreakers, since they didn't have noticable tiebreaker one way or the other vs Mammoths

how does a 3 way tie work, does the tie within division knock out the other first to bring the tie down to 2 teams, then regular tiebreaker rules?

Just now, Tk3 said:

oh, that's extremely helpful then. the issue I kept having was that I didn't know what to do with tiebreakers, since they didn't have noticable tiebreaker one way or the other vs Mammoths

how does a 3 way tie work, does the tie within division knock out the other first to bring the tie down to 2 teams, then regular tiebreaker rules?

Divisional ordering goes first. The only two teams considered at a time are the two teams atop their division that aren't already in the playoffs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

GG. Tom Brady finally did Tom Brady things late, with my luck I was still nervous when you had 56 seconds left. Was just waiting for the “Lamar Jackson completes to Nyhiem Hines for 76 yard TD”

that extended drive to end the game was BRUTAL to watch

we had tons of missed opportunites. Settling for FGs, missed FGs, sacks to take us out of FG range.. we let that one slip

you're in good shape though.. win and you're in (I think)