Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

that extended drive to end the game was BRUTAL to watch

we had tons of missed opportunites. Settling for FGs, missed FGs, sacks to take us out of FG range.. we let that one slip

you're in good shape though.. win and you're in (I think)

Indeed... the only team that needs help among the 9-5 teams is the Direwolves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Regarding the Moose/ Mammoths tie breaker, if the Moose win and Mammoths lose, they'd have the same conference record so it would go down to Net.

Got it.. but Moose can really eff things up in a multiple 9-7 scenario though, because Knights hold the tiebreakers over Direwolves and Mammoths, but if Moose enter in and push them below, both red teams hold tiebreakers over Moose.. so Moose can really screw over the Knights if the Knights lose, even though the Moose themselves basically have no shot

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Got it.. but Moose can really eff things up in a multiple 9-7 scenario though, because Knights hold the tiebreakers over Direwolves and Mammoths, but if Moose enter in and push them below, both red teams hold tiebreakers over Moose.. so Moose can really screw over the Knights if the Knights lose, even though the Moose themselves basically have no shot

Yes that could happen. If Knights lose and Moose win but not by enough to overtake the Mammoths, Mammoths and Direwolves both get in even if they both lose.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes that could happen. If Knights lose and Moose win but not by enough to overtake the Mammoths, Mammoths and Direwolves both get in even if they both lose.

Of course if the Knights get swept by Tacoma they don't really deserve to be in the playoffs anyway

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

that extended drive to end the game was BRUTAL to watch

we had tons of missed opportunites. Settling for FGs, missed FGs, sacks to take us out of FG range.. we let that one slip

you're in good shape though.. win and you're in (I think)

I had one play I was ready to rage about. I think we threw twice at the one yard line, incomplete, took a sack and then incomplete. Settled for a FG

Very interesting.

The Salsa Conference comes down to that delicious Week 16 showdown between best friends Pete and Ramster, with Pickle, bucsfan and RMIB solidifying themselves as three of the top Salsa teams. Credit to them. Strong seasons for sure. (bucsfan had to win-and-in, and did it with Baker as his QB. Very impressive.)

With four teams still alive in the Cheesy Conference, it'll be exciting to see how it all shakes out. One of the two most unlikely/impressive teams, the Moose and the Knights, will find themselves in the postseason, and both South Africa and Reykjavik have overcome recent tough losses to put themselves near the finish line.

This is the most confident I’ve felt in my team since I’ve been apart of this league. Think my trades really improved the team, I’ve got a good record despite being pretty unlucky according to the luck rating. Let’s beat the Kongs and then carry that momentum into the playoffs baby!!!

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

This is the most confident I’ve felt in my team since I’ve been apart of this league. Think my trades really improved the team, I’ve got a good record despite being pretty unlucky according to the luck rating. Let’s beat the Kongs and then carry that momentum into the playoffs baby!!!

Get out of here janitor 

okay.. my best attempts at red/blue conference

• Knights (81%)
    • Win
    • OR Direwolves loss AND Moose loss
    • OR Mammoths loss AND Moose loss
  • Mammoths (76%)
    • Win
    • OR Direwolves loss AND Moose win BUT combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD does not exceed 30
    • OR Knights loss AND Moose win BUT combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD does not exceed 30
  • Direwolves (43%)
    • Win AND Mammoths loss
    • OR Win AND Knights loss
    • OR Knights loss AND Moose win
  • Moose (<1%)
    • Win AND Mammoths loss AND combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD exceed 30 AND Direwolves loss
    • Win AND Mammoths loss AND combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD exceed 30 AND Knights loss

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. my best attempts at red/blue conference

• Knights (81%)
    • Win
    • OR Mammoths loss AND Moose loss
  • Mammoths (76%)
    • Win
    • OR Direwolves loss AND Moose win BUT combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD does not exceed 30
    • OR Knights loss AND Moose win BUT combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD does not exceed 30
  • Direwolves (43%)
    • Win AND Mammoths loss
    • OR Win AND Knights loss
    • OR Knights loss AND Moose win
  • Moose (<1%)
    • Win AND Mammoths loss AND combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD exceed 30 AND Direwolves loss
    • Win AND Mammoths loss AND combined Moose MOV + Mammoths MOD exceed 30 AND Knights loss

tom cruise GIF

• Like 4