Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

According to the internets, it could take anywhere from 6-7 months to fully recover from a lightning strike. He'll be healed up and back in time for S23. (Get it? Because of the... Tacoma... and... the logo?)

Cheeky Smile GIFs | Tenor

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm glad that Aaron Donald seems to be in his own tier. As he should be.

I mean...

Defensive Line

1. Aaron Donald (EGY): 78 tackles (19 stuffs), 2 coverages, 11 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
2. Ndamukong Suh (RJ): 78 tackles (17 stuffs), 1 coverage, 9 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

2 stuffs, 1 coverage, 2 sacks... it's better, but is that enough to warrant a 'separate' tier?

Big shoutout to Suh as well, he tried to carry that defense.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I mean...

Defensive Line

1. Aaron Donald (EGY): 78 tackles (19 stuffs), 2 coverages, 11 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
2. Ndamukong Suh (RJ): 78 tackles (17 stuffs), 1 coverage, 9 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

2 stuffs, 1 coverage, 2 sacks... it's better, but is that enough to warrant a 'separate' tier?

Big shoutout to Suh as well, he tried to carry that defense.

It’s not just individual stats. Donald helped lead the 5th least yards per rush allowed. Suh? He was on the unit that was 20th.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s not just individual stats. Donald helped lead the 5th least yards per rush allowed. Suh? He was on the unit that was 20th.

Eh. With this league, I think it's too difficult to argue that Donald is largely reason for 5th and Suh is largely the reason for 20th. Sure, it's something to consider, but I'd have to say that Suh was nearly on Donald's level... and that's high praise.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Well shoot, I didn't realize it was Suh's fault for my defense all season! I should have benched the bum, then we would have done better!

• Like 1