Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

With sadness, I'm afraid @YoungBucs15 is not returning as an owner. He's been part of the league a long time and I wish him well. But we now need a new owner for the Miami Sharks as well.

@Uncle Buck, did you see my invite earlier? Would you like to take over this vacant team?

Hate to see you go @YoungBucs15. We had some good battles. 

Taking over with Russ at the helm? Not bad, not bad. 

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

With sadness, I'm afraid @YoungBucs15 is not returning as an owner. He's been part of the league a long time and I wish him well. But we now need a new owner for the Miami Sharks as well.

@Uncle Buck, did you see my invite earlier? Would you like to take over this vacant team?

Damn, another one gone. 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

I think you'll lose more interest halfway through the season from the dead teams if you do it this way. 

Just don’t suck. Problem solved 

Who wants an elite QB?

Patrick Mahomes [16 GS]: 341/544 (62.68%, 102.15 Rating) for 4,485 yards, 32 touchdowns, 8 interceptions. 61 carries for 198 yards (3.25 YPC, 17 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 4 fumbles.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Who wants an elite QB?

Patrick Mahomes [16 GS]: 341/544 (62.68%, 102.15 Rating) for 4,485 yards, 32 touchdowns, 8 interceptions. 61 carries for 198 yards (3.25 YPC, 17 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 4 fumbles.

Me

32 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Who wants an elite QB?

Dalvin Cook back? 🧐

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Who wants an elite QB?

Gimme

44 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Fleece me once, shame on you. Fleece me... you can't get fleeced again.

"There's an old saying in Hanoi.... at least it's in Rio, I assume it's in Hanoi...."

• Like 2