Julio Jones on the Falcons: "I'm outta there, man"

Turnobili

1 minute ago, The Third Rider said:

He also wore a Cowboys jersey, he just wants to be moved but has some preferences obviously.

The Jets just make the most sense to me because of cap space, the fact that they have multiple FRPs next year, and the Mike LaFleur connection. 

• Like 1

Shame, would have liked to see him be a Falcon for life.

Maybe I'm dumb but what are the chances of this having legal ramifications? Maybe it was already common knowledge in the FO's of the rest of the league that it was Julio that requested the trade, if not so then Atlanta just got their position ruined by one phonecall, one in which Shannon didn't seem to disclose that Julio was on live TV. Converting picks into monetary value would be hard but it's hard to argue the Falcons just lost value over this. I could also imagine JJ having a non-disclosure agreement about these kind of things in his contract.

2 hours ago, Turnobili said:

from teams that have the cap space to add him without making corresponding moves... the Browns are among them and are probably the best at meeting his "want to win" criteria. well the niners too but i dont see that trade happening

Julio for OBJ swap I'm here for it

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

If I'm a team that thinks we are picking in the bottom 5 or so picks, and I think an elite WR will get me over the top - then I'm willing to pay that late 1st for him

The Titans, Colts, and Ravens should be tripping over themselves to give a 1st for him, if he is interested in going there

The Packers should pay the 1st if Aaron Rodgers would stay

Who is GB dealing to make cap space?

9 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

What are you feeling with this guy? Do you think he'll break out?

I don't know. It was disappointing for him last year, and there are A LOT of cooks in the kitchen this year. He might really benefit from a new home sooner rather than later.

I hope I am wrong, but just my gut feeling.