• 1,300+
  2. 2. How about TDs?

• Less than 4
    • 4-5
    • 6-7
    • 8-9
    • 10-11
    • 12+

I'm going to go with 1300+ yards and 8-9 TD"s. If this is just pure rushing I expect somewhere between 1200-1400, but I think he is going to be involved in the passing game too as it seemed like when given a chance at LSU to be involved in the passing game he made plays. They just didn't seem to do it very often.

I really hope the OL is improved run blocking wise though. If he has to go through what our RB's had to go through prior to Hackett (which Hackett is still here, so he should be fine) it's going to be brutal.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I take it neither of you expect his production to be hampered by possibly splitting carries as the season starts?

I don't think he'll split carries very evenly. I can see Ivory/Grant getting a few carries here and there but ultimately I expect Fournette to get a good workload. 

Not sure if you saw it, but Nate Burleson on NFL Network just said he thinks Fournette goes for 1500 total yards and 15 total TD's (Sorry, find the TD's a bit insane considering what our running game did last year/Bortles ????).

Well, Titans are probably going to have him in the box primarily playing the run with some underneath coverage responsibility. That has always been when he has played his best, so I kind of do expect him to do well for what they want to do.

That said, Fournette still gonna feast.

Archived