LP's and DF's: Dallas at Niners

HDsportsfan

LP's: Pretty much an all around team win. Offense was outstanding. Hopefully this kick starts us for a run for the division. I would like to see our run D tighten up though.

DF's: Bad Groins. Losing Bailey could be a big problem. Hopefully it's not to sever.

4 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Gameball to San Francisco 49ers for being such a crappy team :)

Jockstrap to Jaylon Smith. I mean, he missed some easy tackles and continues to take bad angles as well as get beaten to the edge. 

He did have a sack fumble tho.

GB’s: Zeke that man straight up was a beast today.

HM: Heath for serving as PK in a pinch

DF’s: Injuries - Dan the Man’s ground is something to watch and Lee limping around is not good. That Hammy looks like it may linger for a while

LPs

Zeke - Seriously. He went full beast today.

Irving - Very solid day

Heath - Great job stepping in as kicker.

LP - Once again, perfect snaps from the future ROH member. VIVA!

Honorable mention goes to Witten’s one handed TD grab.

Doug Frees

Heath - He missed an XP. Unacceptable.

35 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

The fumble he forced was luck. He was just the forgotten defender on the field. He had a pretty bad game overall.

I couldn't watch the game. But watching game tape from the past couple of games. He has been regressing bit by bit, getting a little bit slower. Honestly I think the coaches should pull him cause I get the feeling he is putting too much stress on his leg.

GB: Heath, Zeke, David Irving.  Oh yeah as always LP, perfection personified.  Dak was solid.  Hitchens was all over the place.  Hitchens being back means less snaps for Smith which will help Smith in the long run.

Frees:  Our run D is brutal.  Jaylon Smith needs less snaps.

Archived