OTAs

bucsfan333

Hey guys I wasnt sure where to put this but I LOVE Tampa Bay. Went there this past weekend before ending up at Madeira. Went passed the stadium and did a few boats tours hoping someone would point out Tom Brady's house. We did see the power bar guys house Also what's up with the Yankees stadium across the street from the Bucs stadium? That's kind of slap in the face to the Rays. Anyways beautiful city from what I could see. Lots of trailers parks before getting to Tampa. Kind of ghettoish so I get why people make fun of Florida. Water is beautiful on the east coast of Florida where I live but nothing's beats the gulf. Love your city and if I were to toss away the Vikings (would never happen) I would choose the Bucs. 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2021 at 7:26 PM, TENINCH said:

Hey guys I wasnt sure where to put this but I LOVE Tampa Bay. Went there this past weekend before ending up at Madeira. Went passed the stadium and did a few boats tours hoping someone would point out Tom Brady's house. We did see the power bar guys house Also what's up with the Yankees stadium across the street from the Bucs stadium? That's kind of slap in the face to the Rays. Anyways beautiful city from what I could see. Lots of trailers parks before getting to Tampa. Kind of ghettoish so I get why people make fun of Florida. Water is beautiful on the east coast of Florida where I live but nothing's beats the gulf. Love your city and if I were to toss away the Vikings (would never happen) I would choose the Bucs. 

Yankees do their spring training and play their spring games down here in tampa, its kinda weird but alot of teams up north do that.

But i do love Tampa, live bout 4 hours from Tampa and i love the city ever time i go down there, its got a lot of old communities in the cities around it but in general its a nice city, always been a fan of the vikings because i loved AP when i first started watching football, so vikings are a team i root for unless we playing them.

On 6/1/2021 at 5:25 PM, kgarrett12486 said:

Bucs coach Bruce Arians said he hopes RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn will "make a better decision tomorrow" after Vaughn was absent from practice on Tuesday. The current practices being held are voluntary OTAs and Vaughn chose to workout away from the team.

honestly, if Vaughn doesnt step it up i can see a scenario where he gets cut

decisions like these are why he was all the way down the depth chart last year

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

honestly, if Vaughn doesnt step it up i can see a scenario where he gets cut

decisions like these are why he was all the way down the depth chart last year

He was a rookie behind three established veterans last year. Only way he would've seen more snaps would've been by injury.

He's worse off this year. This is where he needs as many reps on tape as possible. He could be looking for a new team whether he attends voluntary camp or not.

15 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

Yankees do their spring training and play their spring games down here in tampa, its kinda weird but alot of teams up north do that.

But i do love Tampa, live bout 4 hours from Tampa and i love the city ever time i go down there, its got a lot of old communities in the cities around it but in general its a nice city, always been a fan of the vikings because i loved AP when i first started watching football, so vikings are a team i root for unless we playing them.

Was Tampa the Yankees Spring Training home before the Ray's were a team? I'd like to get Fort Myers next year for the Twins spring training. I'm over in Palm Coast so its easily 4-5 hour drive.

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Was Tampa the Yankees Spring Training home before the Ray's were a team? I'd like to get Fort Myers next year for the Twins spring training. I'm over in Palm Coast so its easily 4-5 hour drive.

Yeah the yankees started in 1996 in tampa and the rays werent a team til 1998, its weird, but its always a place i can boo at when i drive past it lol.

• Like 1