Who is your most unexpected player to breakout this season?

Gopackgonerd

In terms of opportunity numbers Dillion should break out. Runyan should be a full time starter.

It probably on defence we would see a breakout. Kamal Martin might thrive in Barry's scheme. The star position has a strong possibility of an UDFA manning that spot so someone like Uphoff has a great opportunity.

If i'm really optimistic, especially if Rodgers is traded, Love is my favourite candidate to break out.

MVS- was made for this offense. He's our homerun guy who's honing his craft. He will be the one signed long term.  Adams is at that stage where we don't want a long term commitment, franchise tag for him.

Keke- fell off last year after his concussion.  His improved play plus adding Slaton makes our DL much better.

• Like 1

I fully expect huge years from 

Gary

Dillon

Darnell

MVS

as guys who are gonna breakout , but I think most do. 

I’ll give you a name. Kevin King. I think a lot of King’s struggles are mental. With injuries , his contract , he played very timid. 

It’s a big year for King. I hope this was a sobering experience to him knowing he’s gotta play aggressive and he’s gotta go for broke . He just turned 26; he’s still got the size/athleticism, he’s playing for more than 1 year contracts. We’ve seen him play very good before. I think the new system will help. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but 🤷🏻‍♂️