Who is your most unexpected player to breakout this season?

Gopackgonerd

6 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

JORDAN LOVE.

12 holds out until week 3 preseason, then tears his achillles in practice the week before opening game.  JLove plays all 17 RS games, starts 3-5, finishes 8-1, leads us to improbable Super Bowl victory.  

The Tea Leaves are not in the business of predicting a perfect future.  Only the correct one. 

21 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

JORDAN LOVE.

12 holds out until week 3 preseason, then tears his achillles in practice the week before opening game.  JLove plays all 17 RS games, starts 3-5, finishes 8-1, leads us to improbable Super Bowl victory.  

You're on drugs. Jordan Love would never go 11-6. He's going to go 17-0.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MrBobGray said:
  • Josiah Deguara ... Should get the reps and has the ability to do damage on the kind of TE/FB leak/go/wheel route nonsense this MLF offense is so good about opening up.

23 hours ago, Norm said:

Lol the way you worded this is fantastic

Just say it: 4th option defecation leak into the flat that goes for 13 yards because nobody sees it coming...

Bubba Franks would be proud...

I'm going with Jordan Love .. I think he's going to be a guy who just figures out how to thrive when the lights come on.  Having all off-season to settle in will help him, as well as coach LaFleur's qb friendly offense.  Let the future begin. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Oren Burks is going to have a Brad Jones type of season and get paid in free agency.

Seems unlikely that him or Jackson will make the 53.

We still need to cut the cap number for this year and these guys are pretty expensive now for bottom of the roster players. They need to make a pretty big jump in training camp to keep their job I think.

Deguero seems the obvious pick which I guess makes him invalid for this. Maybe Martin.

13 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Oren Burks is going to have a Brad Jones type of season and get paid in free agency.

Do not agree but this is a good one that nobody sees coming like Tonyan last year