WR1 Tournament Round 2: Stefon Diggs vs Davante Adams

BayRaider

WR1 Tournament: Stefon Diggs vs Davante Adams  

52 members have voted

1. 1. WR1 Tournament: Stefon Diggs vs Davante Adams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2021 at 05:00 PM

Stefon Diggs

Buffalo-Bills-wide-receiver-Stefon-Diggs

vs

Davante Adams

Green-Bay-Packers-Davante-Adams-runs-pas

This will run for seven days and end June 3rd. For more information, check our the main Tournament Topic. There is no seeds and matchups were randomized. At the end of the Tournament, one man will be crowned FootballsFuture's Official Top WR in the NFL. 

This should be a Semi-Final (heck, maybe even The Final according to some). Unfortunate they were matched up in this round. Adams has had a brutal schedule so far. 

This is a very tough one to me and I will restrain from voting for a few days. Slightly leaning Adams here but I'm nearly 50/50 on it. I like both guys a lot and both are very different WR's. Diggs is a complete WR and can do a bit of everything, Adams may be the best redzone threat in the entire NFL and best 3rd down chain mover. Both are extremelyyyyy valuable. 

Edited by BayRaider

Diggs BABY

His technical skills are better, he was extremely reliable. Adams has Rodgers and got a lot of TDs

I realize both Allen and Rodgers are considered top QBs, but Allen's breakout is partially due to the effect of having Diggs play the way he does. Adams is plugged in as the next guy who benefits from Rodgers at QB. Nothing against him, but Diggs impact was bigger

• Like 2

Super tough match up, both are outstanding WRs. I went with Diggs because I’ve seen him just take over games most memorable the one against Arizona and Hopkins. It could just be recent bias and I haven’t seen Adams take over game like Diggs, but who ever wins this vote the loser definitely had the hardest matchup. 

15 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Super tough match up, both are outstanding WRs. I went with Diggs because I’ve seen him just take over games most memorable the one against Arizona and Hopkins. It could just be recent bias and I haven’t seen Adams take over game like Diggs, but who ever wins this vote the loser definitely had the hardest matchup. 

But Davante did take over games. I'd argue even more so than digs.

Stefan Diggs best game last year (New England 7-9) was the same week Davante Adams had his best week (Tennessee 11-5).  

Diggs, 9 Catches-145 yards - 3 TDs

Adams, 11 Catches 142 yards- 3 TDs

Very similar.  

10 more TDs on the season and didn't play in 2 games, higher catch rate %. 

He would have easily had the same, if not more catches and yards if he wasn't injured. 

But Davante Clear IMO, but I'm also a Packers Fan.

2 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

But Davante did take over games. I'd argue even more so than digs.

Stefan Diggs best game last year (New England 7-9) was the same week Davante Adams had his best week (Tennessee 11-5).  

Diggs, 9 Catches-145 yards - 3 TDs

Adams, 11 Catches 142 yards- 3 TDs

Very similar.  

10 more TDs on the season and didn't play in 2 games, higher catch rate %. 

He would have easily had the same, if not more catches and yards if he wasn't injured. 

But Davante Clear IMO, but I'm also a Packers Fan.

I don’t disagree, like I said I probably didn’t notice it like I did with Diggs. It’s super close between the two and I have no problem with either moving on.