If the 1996-2000 Broncos fivepeated, would that have brightened Mike Shanahan's legacy?

Championshiporbust

7 minutes ago, Chargers said:

You mean no team in the history of the NFL could stop them? Or the returning 39 year old led 1999 Broncos with a injured Davis?

Not a lot of teams would have beaten them, but obviously some could have. The 39 year old led Broncos with a healthy Davis would have lost to both IMO.

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

Not a lot of teams would have beaten them, but obviously some could have. The 39 year old led Broncos with a healthy Davis would have lost to both IMO.

Do you think a healthy Gurley and 2018 rams could have won? I mean the Titans came up short of a yard and the 2018 team are better than them.

1 hour ago, Chargers said:

Do you think a healthy Gurley and 2018 rams could have won? I mean the Titans came up short of a yard and the 2018 team are better than them.

Do I think the 2018 Rams with a healthy Gurley could have beaten the 1999 Rams? No.

And while the Titans were a yard short of tying the game, I think the Rams beat them in that Super Bowl 10/10 times. 

Side note, doesn't really have much to do with this discussion (although to me somewhat points to it being destiny): the 1999 Rams are the last team to both have the league MVP and win the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 8:57 PM, DreamKid said:

If Tom Brady knocked out Gisele five times, with five different strikes- would that hurt public perception of him as a person?

No. That would just mean papa's still got it and gonna play until 50.

-the fans

7 hours ago, lancerman said:

Maybe it's just me but this question feels dumb

Umm hello rude