1. NFCW

2. AFCN

3. AFCW

4. NFCS

5. NFCN

6. AFCE

7. NFCE

8. AFCS

Someone is going to have to explain to me how the AFCS, with two teams projected to pick in the top 5 in 2022 and one team with Wentz at QB (who was a bottom 5 QB last year), is a better division than the NFCE.  

The Eagles will probably suck, but every other team in the NFCE should be competitive this season with pretty much any team in the league, unlike in the AFCS.

I'm not going to get on here and start crowing about the greatness of the Jags quite yet, but I do think they could win 7-8 games this year.  They should be improved with a better QB and head coach. 

I agree with you on the AFCE.  People are sleeping on them a little too much I think.  Mike McCarthy has a team with a healthy QB and a lot of weapons to work with in Dallas, so they should be much better in 2021. 

The Skins have the makings of a playoff team too, IMO.  That is going to be a BEASTLY defense, and if they can get even decent play out of their QB, they will be right there in the playoff race.  I know I wouldn't want to face that defense in the playoffs.

The Giants are underrated, and while the Eagles have some work to do, they will get things turned around eventually.

• Like 1