When does the last undefeated team fall?

onejayhawk

42 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Everyone will say Chiefs but the last remaining undefeated team will be San Francisco. Their schedule is a cakewalk their first half. 

The Chiefs have a tough first nine, including Baltimore, Buffalo, Green Bay, and Tennessee. The last eight are comparatively easy. 

J

On 6/4/2021 at 12:51 AM, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk. I think Kansas City could be the team that finally goes undefeated. At full health their offense really can’t be stopped.

Maybe early on they have 5 linemen who have never played together. But I feel like that’s just stretching for reasons to pick against them. 

Yeah sure I think I’ll go with it. Chiefs 20-0.

I don’t believe any high powered aerial offence will ever go undefeated, all it takes is one bad day, some bad weather, or some tipped picks to ruin that.

On 6/20/2021 at 12:33 AM, Forge said:

Week two. Come at me.  I'm feeling bold (I'm not even sure this is possible, that's how bold it is)

Literally impossible most years.

It requires no winners face off in week #2, which is often not mathematically possible. 

J

On 6/19/2021 at 6:25 PM, ChazStandard said:

I don’t believe any high powered aerial offence will ever go undefeated, all it takes is one bad day, some bad weather, or some tipped picks to ruin that.

Unspoken in their OL problems is how the running game suffered. The first two weeks of last season they had a significant ground attack, Then, the first season ending injury hit the OL. In this case it was Osemele. They still have Clyde Edwards-Hellaire and they added a bigger, more power oriented OL. Reid has a history of 1000 yard RBs and play action to go with the vertical game. High powered they will be, but aerial not so much. 

J

5 hours ago, Forge said:

When I win this, you guys are going to be impressed

At least we won't have to wait til week #2 games. We'll know if there is even a chance by Monday night 13 September, probably earlier. For example, if the Chiefs and the Ravens both win, you are SOL.

• Like 1

It’s a known scientific fact that the nfl wants to capitalize on potential earnings and will therefore keep increasing games per season until it’s on par with baseball (162 games per season) I’m kinda drunk so idk where I’m going w this. But that is just a mirage. The nfl doesn’t give a **** about money. The nfl only cares about protecting the 1972 Miami Dolphins. Roger Goodell and Demaurice Smith literally only care about protecting their undefeated season and will continue to add games to the nfl season to protect that statistic until it gets to a point that an nfl season is untenable. Even kickers will have tommy John surgery. Fans will just want it to end. 162 game seasons? Oh my ****. You’re not gonna go undefeated bro. It’s not gonna ****** happen bro. Larry Csonka eat your heart out bro 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 11:57 PM, Ty21 said:

It’s a known scientific fact that the nfl wants to capitalize on potential earnings and will therefore keep increasing games per season until it’s on par with baseball (162 games per season) I’m kinda drunk so idk where I’m going w this. But that is just a mirage. The nfl doesn’t give a **** about money. The nfl only cares about protecting the 1972 Miami Dolphins. Roger Goodell and Demaurice Smith literally only care about protecting their undefeated season and will continue to add games to the nfl season to protect that statistic until it gets to a point that an nfl season is untenable. Even kickers will have tommy John surgery. Fans will just want it to end. 162 game seasons? Oh my ****. You’re not gonna go undefeated bro. It’s not gonna ****** happen bro. Larry Csonka eat your heart out bro 

I have literally no memory of posting this @Malfatron