East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean Lakers had some flaws but if AD is AD and LBJ is LBJ, then we were likely to get the finals match up everyone thought we would get. 

I still say Harden will be needed against Philly though. Yes, I think Philly pulls through even if it is a tough 6 or 7 game series against ATL. Philly has bodies to throw at KD/Kyrie and their entire defense will have to change against Embiid. Will be interesting to see if Nash goes with DAJ or not. 

Let's first see what Milwaukee can do at home. Who knows, it could be 2-2 and Harden will need to play this round. 

I totally agree. I thought if AD and LeBron was both healthy they wouldve been in the Finals. Its going to be interesting to see how the Lakers approach this offseason.

The Nets will definitely need Harden in the Philly series. I do think if Embiid doesnt get healthier in this series with the Hawks they could possibly lose or at least this series will go 7 games. If the Nets can end this series with the Bucks quick that will help Harden get more rest. I knew the 76ers was going to be the toughest opponent assuming Embiid health. Then Embiid got hurt so I figured the Bucks would now be the toughest opponent but they are wiping the floor with them. 

I do want to see how the Bucks do going back to Milwaukee but I have a hard time seeing them beating the Nets 4 out of 5 times. This was a must win for the Bucks and they got their punk card pulled. I dont see how they can recover from this because we already know how they are in the playoffs already. So honestly I dont think they will need Harden this series and I think the more people kept saying they need Harden to win this series the more motivated every player out on the court is to prove them wrong. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm taking the Jazz in 6 over these boys. 

Just for fun I looked up the Jazz Nets games this season.

Nets beat you guys without KD and Harden by 34 points.

Jazz beat them by 30 in the 2nd match-up, but with no KD, Harden, Irving, and Griffin lol. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Our defense has really been impressive. Game plan has been great and execution been just as good. Offensively we gon get buckets regardless. Should be a different game in Milwaukee tho. Just need to win 1.

Aye you not an annoying Nets fan like most on Twitter.

You been chill all year and still not beating your chest rn when you certainly could be.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Jazz beat them by 30 in the 2nd match-up, but with no KD, Harden, Irving, and Griffin lol. 

We also got blasted back to back by Minnesota early in the season. Different team now. Jazz will play the same role Dallas did during the first year of the Heatles era. We had more All Stars than the Nets even our coach was an All Star. 

12 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Our defense has really been impressive. Game plan has been great and execution been just as good. Offensively we gon get buckets regardless. Should be a different game in Milwaukee tho. Just need to win 1.

Yep, defense has been on point and Nash and the staff have had the perfect game plan. Had Giannis hesitating enough in the first half and didn't leave the shooters. 

20 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

In all fairness the first matchup the Nets had Allen and LeVert. Allen did a number on Gobert and LeVert was tremendous. To me thats why you dont read the regular season too much. If the Nets and Jazz meet in the Finals I wont take anything from the regular season series. KD, Kyrie, and Harden and the way the Nets just score at will versus Mitchell, Gobert, and Conley and the way the Jazz can score at will. It will be amazing. The Jazz are actually what the Bucks wish they was. The Jazz just dont have a Giannis type player but they are truly a great team. I could see the Jazz, Clippers, or Suns getting to the Finals. I personally think if the Clippers can get by the Jazz they will be the ones going to the Finals. LA v Brooklyn will still be on the table. It just will be the Clippers and not the Lakers. Btw the Clippers and Nets regular season series was a very interesting one. Both games had that Finals feel to them.