East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Honestly it’s a pretty weak year in the NBA. No one left in the playoffs really has 2 dominate scorers except the clippers and the nets have 3. It could be the year defense doesn’t matter. 

I picked the clippers to win the chip preseason but if James harden is healthy I don’t see how anybody isn’t picking the nets. You’re not keeping up with that team for 4 quarters. Clippers could barely handle Doncic alone. 

Just now, Kirill said:

I picked the clippers to win the chip preseason but if James harden is healthy I don’t see how anybody isn’t picking the nets. You’re not keeping up with that team for 4 quarters. Clippers could barely handle Doncic alone. 

The clippers just don’t have any size and just don’t seem to fit together but if they figure it out, they would be deadly. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So are teams gonna be more likely to take a chance on over paid vets with the success the Suns are having?

The Suns were in a unique spot because they already had 2 good franchise cornerstones in Booker + Ayton plus Bridges. Kind of like the Jazz with Mitchell/Gobert adding Conley and Bogdanovic. 

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

When you have the greatest defensive player in the history of basketball. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

The clippers just don’t have any size and just don’t seem to fit together but if they figure it out, they would be deadly. 

What's deadly about a team that depends on Marcus Morris, Nicolas Batum, and Reggie Jackson to play key roles in clutch situations? 

Also since the bucks are rolling over… I got ATL beating 76ers after G1 and post Embiid meniscus tear… 

this is a cakewalk to the finals for KD. I watched years in the west where he’s going thru tony Allen gasol Kobe dirk Duncan kawhi all elite coached teams just to get into the finals… 

KD bout to copy and paste the LeAstern Confrence framework and stack a few more rings these next few seasons n end his career with 5 or 6 total.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What's deadly about a team that depends on Marcus Morris, Nicolas Batum, and Reggie Jackson to play key roles in clutch situations? 

Reggie Jackson been waiting all his life to be a starting PG on a playoff run. He literally forced his way out of OKC because of that nonsense. And ever since lue made him the starter in game 3 he been playing out of his mind. Then you got playoff Rondo behind him. They’re all set for a title run. The guys you listed all have elite length and team defense. This clippers team is nasty. People just hating from the bubble showing but that was a different team.

Edited by Kirill