East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Reggie Jackson been waiting all his life to be a starting PG on a playoff run. He literally forced his way out of OKC because of that nonsense. And ever since lue made him the starter in game 3 he been playing out of his mind. Then you got playoff Rondo behind him. They’re all set for a title run. The guys you listed all have elite length and team defense. This clippers team is nasty. People just hating from the bubble showing but that was a different team.

The Clippers will get bodied by the Jazz guaranteed. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This series isn't over yet, lol. 

It is over. Bucks aren’t beating the Nets 4 out of 5. Even if I was a pessimistic Nets fan saying the Bucks win every home game, they haven’t won in Brooklyn this season (0-3) so they wouldn’t beat them in Brooklyn and still would lose (4-3) in 7. I think the Nets at least split these next two games In Milwaukee to go up (3-1) and then Game 5 win the series at home in Brooklyn. But if not Game 5 definitely Game 6 the Nets will close this series out. 

Coach Bud can definitely make some changes and he's been far from good in the playoffs so the criticism towards him is justified, but it's not only because of him this is happening. The Nets are just outplaying the Bucks all around and are exposing the weaknesses of the Bucks roster. Giannis when he hesitates and can't just get to the rack at will has his demons, the shooters can't get anything off when teams don't double Giannis and Middleton, while being a good player is just that....good. He has to isolate more in the postseason and has to work for his buckets and doesn't always have great success. Now to be fair to him, he missed at least three or four easy shots in the first half that he usually knocks down. I feel pretty confident he plays better in game 3. 

Where Bud DOES deserve to get criticized is that you CANNOT play drop coverage against KD/Kyrie. Those guys are as good of mid range shooters as you will see and they are just walking into wide open looks. You just have to think about going smaller and being able to switch everything rather than playing Lopez in drop coverage. As good as Kyrie/KD are in isolation, I'd actually take my chances there since the others are okay at best in that regard. You want Shamet, Harris, James, Brown etc to start isolating and getting out of their comfort zone...Well, James is pretty good but the rest are not. Nets don't have any legit post up player or a big that would kill smaller guards on every switch down low so that has to be the adjustment.

On 6/7/2021 at 11:23 PM, NYRaider said:

Losing to you guys was a blessing in disguise though forced our hand to make moves for guys like Clarkson, Bogdanovic, and Conley and now we're the best team in the league. 

Y’all definitely have a chance to prove that your the best team in the league 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Y’all definitely have a chance to prove that your the best team in the league 

Yes. And if it wasn't for you guys putting Donovan into the torture chamber in those series we wouldn't have made the moves that we did.